Flash-Kick

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Kof_Andy, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Kof_Andy

Kof_Andy New Member

I can perform this move with a backtuck-backwhip style of flipping over, but I seen some do it almost like a step-out style in between layout and step-out. Which is way cooler.:cool: Kinda like how Joe Eigo does if anyone know who im talking about. I could use some help in developing layout flashkick.;)

2. Helm

Helm New Member

You mean a backflip kick?

And you wanna know how to run forwards and throw a backflip kick? This here be called a Gainor. Hims a hard move to throw. Ill explain it if you wanna know. Because im pretty much guessing this is what you want.

3. Kof_Andy

Kof_Andy New Member

Nope not gainer flashkick. Flashkick is a backflip with a frontkick. Gainer is blackflip going foward, and gainer flashkick is weird looking hehe. I wouldnt care wether i get it or not. I need help with better flashkick. I can do it, but there are so many different ways of doing this. Like when ppl do roundoff flashkick there knee is basically straight like a layout. I want to be able to flashkick that style standing without the roundoff.

4. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

5. Kof_Andy

Kof_Andy New Member

Yup thats exactly it.

6. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

... just remember if ya need a link... you know where to find me!!:D

7. JAY_TKD

JAY_TKD New Member

hi guys...my first post...!!!

the flash kick on that website that was mentioned... its good... but does the kicking leg not come out too late or high up... the power only starts to generate way past the target...?? Dont get me wrong its a brilliant kick... and there is no way I can do it!...
    Yea it may look good, but thats about it... I prefere the more, hit em and hit em hard way myself!!

anyway, for me, the first flashkick I ever saw was back in the day...!! the good old SF2 character....... Guile!...

[​IMG]
    excellent! :D

8. Kof_Andy

Kof_Andy New Member

Flashkick is suppose to kick something high above your head, not infront say like a person. Picture something like kicking a sorcer ball or something. Beside this is a demo/trick kick, not for fighting. I wouldnt do it in a fight. lol:cool: But it is extremely powerful, dont think is a weak kick or anything. I seen people break multiple bricks with flashkick. :Alien: