Fed Up

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by xplasma, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Zamfoo

Zamfoo Valued Member

Yeah i'm still here as well. Kinda mad about all the crap that comes in here but who can blame the ignorant? I don't post a lot i because i barely know any of the art.(White Belt Pride!) Anyone want to help me start the ninja penguin school Tux Ryu Ninpo?:D

2. Bouk Teef

Bouk Teef Valued Member

Then shouldn't you spend time educating the ignorant about Ninjutsu? Not everyone knows what it is really all about. Yes there are those that troll but there are those whose show an interest in the subject if not from a rather disjointed location.

Ninjutsu should be open to everyone regardless of understanding or ability. People can become educated by going to classes and seeing what Ninjutsu is all about. If they choose not to then they never learn. Why try can put Ninjutsu in a box so the "non-serious" folk cannot see?
    Besides, even with a name change I can see the way a your typical post would go:
    Q. What's Ninpo?
    A. It's the phylosophy of Ninjutsu.
    Q. Can you beat 7 knifes weilding attackers?
    etc...
    Back to square one me thinks

3. ns_oni

ns_oni Valued Member

"Then shouldn't you spend time educating the ignorant about Ninjutsu?"

Its hard to do when you have to educate them every day on this board, it's easy to get carried away :)

"Ninjutsu should be open to everyone regardless of understanding or ability. People can become educated by going to classes and seeing what Ninjutsu is all about."

Everyone can do ninjutsu, but only people with true understanding will start ninpo. :Angel:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2003
  4. DrUnKNiNjA

DrUnKNiNjA New Member

hello people, i have posted a new thread and i hope this one doesnt die, this thread is for the hungry, and the thirsty.... come all who hunger and thirst for knowledge for knowledge is power!!!
    the thread is called Understand? Good Now Play! named after (Masaaki Hatsumi's book) i hope to see you there and hopefully will be able to help people understand this art better