fallers hear me

Discussion in 'Aikido' started by med, Nov 2, 2003.

1. med

med New Member

firstly id like to point out that this does not involve any money whatsoever.. so this is not spam
    im looking for some fellow martial types for a little project which is not gonna make or cost any one any money.. i think i will need about ten dudes with one criteria. basically i need soem very good fallers. also i know this may not be the best oplace to find kickers but i need some of them to.. if anyones interested and live in the southwest area of england then get in touch cos its gonna be just a very free very cool and extremely good fun time which might end up creating something good..
    if im out of line mediator types then i apologise profusely and will not step out of line again i cross my heart and hope to tap out briefly before death having learnt my lesson.

osu

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Hmmmmmmm......... post some more info and I may just drag my finger off the delete button :D

3. med

med New Member

basically me and a couple of very talented friends have had an idea that might end up being something really cool for everyone involved to keep forever. both mates are vizualization types in different fields.
    so if i can get the bodies together for what would be a right laugh. preferably from the southwest so as to not inconvenience anybody. we are going to make a short film.
    i realise that this kind of thing has been done before with cheesy results but what we may not have in 'wachowski' moolahs we mean to amke up for in talent. this is why it will cost nothing. the hardawre is in place. the after effects, blue screen and things like that are all gonna be done with things we mostly already own. and we think that if we can do something pretty special on a minimal budget then the result will be a very smug bunch of mates indeed.

at the end of the day its going to be a right laugh. unfortunately there is no way to get anybody else involved without sounding cheesy as a piece of edam in a steps video.

again if im out of line yoda sir, i am your humble servant. thought it was worth a go :D

osu

4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Sounds cool - as long as we get a peek at the end product :D

5. med

med New Member

groovy.. thanks