Enlightenment=a shared responsability

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by ninjaboj, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Good old Abilify! :bang:

See Ninjaboj this is where you can see the differences in folks who have used this stuff.

Aripiprazole is a bloody nightmare for me but Knight is correct the new wave "clean" drugs don't come with half the baggage, suppoosedly.

Well said.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  2. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

Firstly knight, yeah I used to be on that one myself, but I don't like it. That after I was on Rispiredone and before Zuclopenthixal (depot injection). Next Bassai, I was put in in Kenya after I put through a window at my wifes flat, and that was after I had spent a night away from her on the run and with another woman. Plus there are more mitigating circumstances as well which I don't have to go into here.

Finally Dean, I am sorry if you don't like the picture of the mental health services, but you have to remember that this is by someone who doesn't like being an in patient, who doesnt go into hospital voluntarily. (The only way they get me in is to drag me there, and then keep me there on a section). Who has made many good friends along the way, and a few bad ones, kissed one, sexually assaulted another. And so it goes on. You see my life really is a box of roses. Some days it's thorny, and other times artistic.

I guess for those of you who don't believe me when I claim to be enlightened, just put it down to my mental illness. And as for the rest of you, well done you have passed the first test! But now comes the real challenge, are you? And can you be? Now that, as they say, is the trick.

3. Dean Winchester

Bet that played havoc with your prolactin levels :eek:

No need to be sorry.

If that was your experience then that was it I'm certainly not going to say it didn't happen that way or you are wrong. I'm very sorry to hear you went through all that, as I said I was just trying to get a clearer picture of the reasons behind your opinion.

4. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

Nice one Dean. See the truth be told i like to make friends on these places. And as i dare say you can imagine now, i have been through the mill a couple of times at least. But my next goal, besides the immediate one of getting a degree, and the long term one of taking up martial arts again, is to bring my wife and stepdaughter (4) over from Kenya. Now if any of you have a good knowledge of the intricacies of the immigrations and appeals procedures, then now we're talking!?

5. Dean Winchester

Just realised your screen name is Ninjaboj, for some reason my head kept twisting it into Ninjabob which whilst having a level of comedic value would still be inaccurate.

So sorry for that.

:D

6. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Now, as to your claim to be a ninja; I'm sorry, but it just won't wash. You don't live in feudal Japan and you're presumably not an assassin. In any case, why would you want to be a ninja? Sneaking around spying on people and killing them is hardly a noble calling!

7. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

Hi Knight. I'm not a ninja, it's just a part of my alias.

8. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Oh, we're fine then. What precisely were we arguing about again? Oh yes, now can't you see that claiming to be be 'enlightened' is really just the same as claiming to be a 'ninja'; the society that supported such ideas is extinct.

9. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

Not really knight. Being a ninja is a piece of make believe, of science fiction if you will. Being enlightened, or pertaining/purporting to this state is a dream of reality, which whilst on the one hand is just that (a dream), also represents very important ideals and ideogrammes, which should and can be strived for. And indeed to do this, is both an admirable and honoured thing I would argue. But don't expect to be able to make this claim if you can't take the flak that goes with it. Buddha knows I have!!

10. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Sorry to spoil the fun folks, but this thread has run pretty close to the mark in places with talks of sexual assault being particularly worrying.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.