Embroidered Stuff

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by AirNick, Apr 5, 2006.

1. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

A few questions in here:

What do people think of embroidered belts/uniforms? I remember when people were given them when they promoted and I always liked them. They seem to be frowned upon a bit nowadays.

I have always wanted one and stupidly missed my chance to get one in Korea for about 10p or something. Anyone know where you can get them done? More importantly, anyone know where you can get a wider 3rd dan style belt at all?

Don't know if I would wear it in class but would like one.

2. Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity New Member

Yeah I like them. Looks more personal if you ask me. I like the idea of the kuk sool logos as well as having a school logo...shame they don't do it!

Did you not get a wider belt when you were promoted? If you want I'll steal you one at Lowestoft..lol

3. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

Haha, no I have one. Just thinking that I could maybe buy a plain black one and get it embroidered somewhere but haven't seen them anywhere on the net.

4. Unknown Entity

If you (or I...lol) get my hands on one then you could always take it to a seamstress who would probably be able to do embroidery on it for you.

Speaking of sewing I need to get my unifrom sorted.....was grappling with a 17 stone bear last week and got the ties torn on it...now when I train it flaps open after the first kick...lol...

5. ImaJayhawk

ImaJayhawk Valued Member

You can try here. I don't know anything about them, but they do embroidery as well as have the 3" belt...
    http://www.eosinpanther.com/

6. You Won Hwa

You Won Hwa Valued Member

The truth comes out. The belt is not for holding your pants up, but for keeping your jacket closed. Tie the belt tighter, or wear a shirt.

Pants gag: Jackie Chan would not have had as much fun in some of his old movies if he didn't have to hold his pants up after loosing his belt! (Can't spell.)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2006
  7. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

You can always rely on Jayhawk, cheers!

EDIT: Cough, HOW MUCH!?!!?!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2006
  8. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

remember to double check that your korean is right before you go ahead and order one, nick, or you'll make the same mistake as i did on my t-shirts and wont know about it untill it's pointed out by someone who can read korean, and by then it's too late.

Bromney forever!

9. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

Haha true! Knowing you, you have got the English spelt wrong on your new batch :)

10. Unknown Entity

Tried tying it tighert but it cut the circulation off....lol..i do wear shirt under it but I still end up looking like a ragdoll...bit like Airnick when the masters do techniques on him..lol

11. You Won Hwa

You Won Hwa Valued Member

So, you wear a shirt with your jacket and belt in the do-jang, but none of them in your avatar?

12. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

Thats yen surely :eek: :eek: :eek:

13. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

Haha, he wishes that was him in his avatar!

14. Silentmonk

:D :D :D :D Entity wishes that was him :D :D :D :D

15. Unknown Entity

yeah like thats me in my avatar....lol
    Wish it was....lol

16. Silentmonk

Bugger simultaneous post between me and the Air guy lol :D

17. Choiyoungwoo

Choiyoungwoo Guest

School logos are allowed????

18. Silentmonk

So do I!!!!!!! I like him!!!! Entity I can take or leave :D :D

19. Unknown Entity

Are they allowed.

I always thought it was just the Kuk Sool Patches and that was it. Nothing else!!

20. Unknown Entity

Cheers matey....