DOGI suppliers in Edinburgh and lothians area?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by dentoiwamaryu, Oct 28, 2009.

1. dentoiwamaryu

dentoiwamaryu Valued Member

Hi folks can anyone recommend a shop that will sell juso GIs that is either in the edinburgh or the surrounding lothian areas? i heard there is a good supplier in Bathgate but i cant find contact details. Desp to find a supplier ASAP. thank you

2. Chris Banks

Chris Banks Valued Member

Hi Steff,

We use the mail order company blitz, it is a club account so the prices are good. Best to order as much as you can so the delivery cost can be split.

Don't have the contact info with me so will get back to you.

Cheers,

Chris.

3. dentoiwamaryu

Chris how are ya? thanks so much for that info. Its for a uni club ive opened in the city, student union will pay for the Gis and they where going to ask the uni jujitsu club to order for us and they use blitz but will take a few weeks and the guys have been training for a month so desp to get the suited up. I think they where charging 20 quid a Gi but ive found a sports wearhouse in the city that have plenty stock but will be charging about 50 quid more in the total cost. ill ask the union what they want to pay for

thanks again

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  4. funpeddler

funpeddler Valued Member

I suspect this is for the Napier Aikido club :p

5. dentoiwamaryu

Ye its for the Napier Aikido club, glad to hear we are getting noticed lol

6. funpeddler

funpeddler Valued Member

Indeed, I may come along when you guys have it all up and running.

7. dentoiwamaryu

It all ready is up and running, ive been teaching there for 3 years now, but just set the napier club up within it as i just started at napier. Its going very well so far, so please come down when you can