Dogbert's New Ruling Class

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by kobudo_tob, Dec 12, 2003.

1. kobudo_tob

kobudo_tob Valued Member

I have noticed on this forum a few references to Dilbert.

So (keeping this quick as I have to do something pretty urgently), who is really a fan of Scott Adams and his work........and is anyone a member of Dogbert's New Ruling Class?

2. David

David Mostly AFK, these days

I am and I am. I have several of his books and they get re-read occasionally. The newsletters are sometimes playing a bit too American-political for my tastes but still hilarious.

Every morning I go to http://www.dilbert.com while I eat my baguette. Usually, I have a dilbert cartoon sellotaped to my monitor

Rgds,
    David

3. Coyote

Coyote New Member

Heck yes! I can't wait to get my sponge-bob in-duh-vidual!

4. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Here's one.

5. Ghost Frog

Ghost Frog New Member

I am a member of DNRC, and I have the desk calendar in front of me as we speak.

6. khafra

khafra New Member

I liked Scott Adams better when he had that garbageman doing all kinds of funky quantum mechanics ****. Still better than just about anything else in the newspaper, although I'm excited about the return of Opus, and will forever wish that Bill Watterson would give us just a bit more of his fantastic visions.

7. hwardo

hwardo Drunken Monkey

Opus is coming back!? Bloom County was, without a doubt the best comic strip ever.

And dilbert is cool too.

8. Virtuous

Virtuous New Member

Yes and Yes.

9. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Hwardo, I agree 100%. It was the BEST...

10. hongkongfuey

hongkongfuey Kung Fu Geek

I am the 'pointy haired boss'. Fantastic.

I have found that everyone who works in IT loves Dilbert. Most that do not, don't know what it is all about.

11. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Add one more "ditto" to that.