does dit dar jow work?

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Swimming Dragon, Apr 15, 2005.

1. 7starmantis

7starmantis New Member

I know ours is alcohol based and also "dangerous" so that may answer the question right there.

7sm

2. bcbernam777

bcbernam777 seeking the way

Being unfamiliar with Chemicals and chemical componants, ours has menthol in it, definitlaly not for internal use, in fact once I applied it to my hip in the treatment of a dislocated hip socket and I had gotten some on my family jewels (ohhhhhhhhhhhhh) the pain, was, cant feeel. I have since recovered and opted not to apply oon the inside of my hip

3. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

mine works. do a forums search, i had posted tons of info

i orderd my stuff from ancientway.com or ancient-way.com

they supplied all the ingrediants, i just need an empty carlo rossi galon whine jar and 2 .750 or 1littres of everclear vodka... then just had it in a dark place for a month and shook it up once in a while.

its great stuff. numbs me plus it feels good. i had shoulder surgery and it was the only direct medicine that worked. the problem is i'm to lazy to apply it haha even though its so easy to. just splash your hands with some and massage it in. the massaging is important.

and my random sentances don't make much sense, but it works nad its been used by asian cultures for hundreds of years in one form or another.

4. 7starmantis

7starmantis New Member

The longer it "sits" the better it is, ours has "aged" for minimum of 20 months.

Yes it is, make sure you rub "down" or away from the heart.

7sm