disgruntled tattoo artist

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by ladyhawk, Aug 16, 2003.

1. ladyhawk

ladyhawk Valued Member

2. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

I like this guy. :D

3. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

LOL!

A guy at work recently asked me to look up the greek word for "passion" on the internet - which i did.

The day after he came in with it tattood inside his forearm about 6x2 inches. I hope I got it right :Angel:

4. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

Rofl,

at first I didn't think it was good, but I reckon the guy has a very good point :D

5. Andy Murray

Just think of the things you could Tattoo;

Like 'Kick Me!' on someones Butt, or 'Mummys Boy' on some big UFC type guy. :D

6. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

So? Did they arrest this guy yet?

If not I smell a spoof!

7. Andy Murray

I wondered about that, in the Continent of irrational litigation.

Don't be a spoiler Mr Green. :D

8. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

This makes me think twice on who i get to do my tat and what he/she put on me.

But i like the story, i cracked up.

9. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

hahaha thats great. I odnt think the guy should get arrested. Maybe fined but not jail time.

10. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

It's funny if you look at it as an outsider, but you've got to feel sorry for the people who are sporting his "artwork" (if it's true).

If I was going to have a tatoo done (which I'm definitely not) I'd check the meaning of the word, preferably from several different sources, and tell the person the translation of the word I wanted, not the word in English.

Still, rolf

11. Andrew Green

Andrew Green Member

There must be some sort of award that he should recieve for this...

12. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

I've heard a few stories like this, not sure how true they are. I think some of the main culprits have been English speaking people trying to do Japanese etc tattoos. It would probably look stupid to Japanese people even when its spelt right!

13. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

As one hwo has several tattoos, and a few in kanji, the guy should be locked up, sodomized and used like a naughty puppy. (apologies to any dog lovers). I always check my kanji and sources before getting a tat. Still, it gives the tattooist no right whatsoever to change the tattoo that I AM PAYING for. How would you like it if you ordered a vegetarian lunch and got a big ole plate of fried bacon, because the chef did not like vegetarians? Or went to have your oil changed in the car and instead they aired your tires, because they didn't like the car you were driving.

14. Jim

Jim New Member

rolf, BG? :eek:

15. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member