Discussion with DJDREAMAKER

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Topher, May 31, 2007.

1. Topher

Topher allo!

What was this, and where can I watch it?

2. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Basically, a guy going by the name of DJDREAMAKER (here's his MySpace page www.myspace.com/djdreamaker) started making all kinds of incredible claims such as being a tenth dan in the Bujinkan and the only guy to know the secret tenth school etc etc). He also claimed to be an ex-Green Beret or something. Anyway, Asia lived nearby as fate would have it so he made arrangements to interview Ralph about his claims, to visit his class in action and to film the whole thing. Asia then uploaded the video footage to the net and we all enjoyed a fantastic voyage into Ralph's personal reality. He used scans of someone else's certificates to create his grades (these images are still to be found on his myspace page incidentally!). The whole thing was just so funny.

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56196&page=6&pp=15

Post 86 onwards. Put the kettle on. :D

3. Big Will

Big Will Ninpô Ikkan

4. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Tell me about it! I've sat here in my office with a mug of coffee, re-reading those old threads and laughing my face off.

But you really don't get the nostalgia that you used to get in the good old days. :D

5. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Before the dark times. Before the Empire...

6. Asia

Asia Valued Member

Funny thing his I haven't heard from him again. There have been several MA tournaments in town that a majority of the MA schools here participated in (quite a nice thing they had striking and grappling circuits going) I thin he mentioned attending. Has been seen at any of them.....wait maybe he really was a ninja. :confused:

Also I have my school date for OCS in November. He said that he was going to be attending OCS as well. I've been monitoring the classes since last year, hoping to weasel a deal to push my school date earlier, there was no Ralph Hall on any roster. I know its just more BS in a pile but stuff like that really gets my goat. :woo:

7. ChrisMoon

ChrisMoon Valued Member

I went back and read the Ralph thread and then found his page on Myspace. It is really disturbing since there are kids involved.

8. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

What more disturbing is that i joked about liking the redhead only to find out she was under 16!!! :eek:

9. ChrisMoon

ChrisMoon Valued Member

I am more disturbed in your taste. If you are going to risk a 20 year stretch in the Beeg House at least go for something that is bone-jarring hot. Sir, that dog is barking. It's like Clinton, if you are going to black mark your presidency at least do it with something under a size 30.

10. Hissatsu

Hissatsu End of the Road: Moved On

You, sir, are on Fire.

Flame on.

-Daniel

11. 1bad65

1bad65 Valued Member

Actually, compared to some of the others he slept with or tried to sleep with, Monica was one of the better looking ones!

12. althaur

althaur Hunting scum

That twit still lists himself as a Shihan in the Bujinkan! He needs a tabi put in his unmentionables.

13. ChrisMoon

ChrisMoon Valued Member

[​IMG]

I am all for raising the bar but is this the best piece of patch he can snag being the leader of the free world?

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  14. elftengu

elftengu Banned Banned

Nothing wrong with buxom!

15. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Better than [​IMG]

16. ChrisMoon

ChrisMoon Valued Member

What's even scarier is that is probably her O-face.

17. elftengu

elftengu Banned Banned

Hey, I had a mouthful of food then.

Note the past tense, I 'had' a mouthful of food.

Thanks for that.

18. newblack

newblack エピクフェイル

19. bvelto

bvelto Valued Member

Holy Crap...

I just read the whole Ralphie thread. Wow... The scary thing is I know the kind of kids who would fall for this line of BS. (I'm high school teacher...) I have to say, it was both hysterical and sad. My eyes teared. Not sure if I was laughing to hard or feeling pity for the kids...

20. MacWombat

MacWombat Valued Member

Hopefully not English.