Denver meet-up

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Hayseed, May 17, 2010.

1. Hayseed

Hayseed Thread Killer

Hey I just wanted to thank all parties involved for organizing the event. Don, it was nice to finally put a face to the name.:cool: Sucks that I only got to be there for a couple hours of it, but I'm sore enough!:hat:

To all the Denver guys; I had a great time during and after training and I don't think I could've felt more welcome. Thanks:cool:

P.S. Don, I should've left when you did, I'm still hungover.:(

2. The Unholy

The Unholy Banned Banned

My sympathies. I have a family to take care of and they wanted me back by a decent hour.

It was great to put faces to some of the names and see them in motion. I feel bad that I didn't get as much personal time with folks like you as I would have liked. If we make it a regular thing after the summer seminars I am giving, we might have more time to get to know each other, and the habits we all have.

3. Little_sulli

Little_sulli New Member

I also want to thank everyone involved in Saturdays meet up. I had a good time training and think it would be awesome to once a month or something.

Don, it was nice to see your style of teaching and appreaciate everything taught on. Again thank you for your insight.

As for the drinks afterward I too had a bit to much to drink. But it was a great time to get to know everyone. Carl I'm glad you made I back all the way up there ok and hopefully not to late.

Again thanks to all the instructors.

4. Hayseed

Hayseed Thread Killer

I'm sorry I missed this.

Likewise Greg, I hope I didn't make too much of an ass of myself.:cool:

5. Little_sulli

Little_sulli New Member

Not at all had a fun time.