Dave Green - Exeter Seminar

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by mattsylvester, Oct 22, 2002.

1. mattsylvester

mattsylvester One proud daddy!

Hi all,

This is just a quick post to say thank you very much to Dave Green for his excellent seminar on the (very) basics of Eskrima.

Dave is not only an excellent Eskrimador he is also a very patient instructor (which is very important when instructing me :)) and left us with someexcellent solo, single, double and partner drills for us to practice.

This was an excellent inaugural PMA Special Seminar and a great start for things to come.

I look forward to hosting another Dave Green Seminar in the future!

Once again, thank you very much to Dave!

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Hi Matt

I had a great time at the seminar - and a big thank you for your hospitality too, me & my familly where well impressed. I did another for Paul in Torbay on the tuesday night that went well too.

3. Levo

Levo Nathan Leverton

Dave is a very cool guy.

I hope to take some privates with him next year on weapons work.

4. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

Hay Levo,

Welcome to the forum ( another newbee here)

Got to aggree anout dave, Got my own private today & them going to the seminar tomorrow, can't wait :D

hig

5. YODA

Thanks for the help today Hig - very much appreciated.

And, errr, sory about the nose - hope the blood comes out of the T-Shirt, kitchen floor, etc etc.

LEVO: Ever triangled someone and had blood gush out of their nose just from the pressure? Very spooky! Those privates will work both ways too I'm sure!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2002
  6. YODA

LOL!

Scary? Yes.

Funny? Yes - partially because of our erm..... "high fluid levels" at the time. l swear that blood had a head on it LOL!!!