Daikomyosai 2006

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Kikaku, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Kikaku

Kikaku Gakorai Tosha Akuma Fudo

I just noticed here that the 2006 Daikomyosai is confirmed for these dates Nov.30, Dec.1 and 2. (Ayase). So who's going this year ? and generally what is the process for attending ? I'm sure you must book in advance, so any info would be fantasic.

2. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Jonathan, as with any training in the Bujinkan, YOU JUST TURN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, your instructor should have told you this.

3. Existence

Existence Super Saiyajin :o

+1

4. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

As Norman et al say, you can just turn up and pay on the day. However, last year they were taking payments in advance during the regular sessions at Honbu/Ayase. This made life much easier when you turned up because you just gave them your ticket number and off you went.

5. Kikaku

Excellent. The reason why I was asking, is because I was under the impression that there have been over crowding problems in the past. Hence limited availability.

6. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

So get there earlier :D

7. Kikaku

Are you going ???

8. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Nah, waaaaaaaaaay too many people :D

9. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

I agree! But this past year I got to watch on the last day from the back of the room with Papa-san and let me tell you, observing a Daikomyosai is a very interesting thing. I'm glad I showed up that day to give Papa-san payment for one of my ranks. :D