Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Gripfighter, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

2. Guitar Nado

Guitar Nado Valued Member

Haha! I had read that story earlier and had similar thoughts about it.

Your thread title made me think of this:

Attached Files:

3. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

this is why Dana White will never be taken as a prestigious organization in the usA. You never see any NFL MLB or NBA officials even get close to saying half the crap he says. Calling his own fighters **** ers COME ON jeez

4. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Dude needs to step back. He said a couple years ago now he was stressed out and in pain with his ear problems and he never took a break. He clearly needs a time out. He's always been a polarizing figure but most people at least respected him. This rant, the extreme dump he took on GSP, his beefing with Overeem, its just getting silly. He's doing damage to the ufc and mma's reputation at this point with stuff like Yahoo reporting on his meltdowns.

5. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

I guess I am in the minority here. I appreciate that he speaks out without all the political false speak of what he really thinks. I find it refreshing.

I think a reporter should have called out some names to see what White would do.

I think a lot of what he said was dead on target. What he said about Tito and Cyborg- exactly right. Overemm- right. Same thing with trt treatments, although he has gone back and forth on that issue.

I do think he made a mistake in how he has treated GSP however.