Classic one last night

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Sonshu, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

We were doing the normal class and had a smallish group this week with holiday season, weddings etc.

2 new guys were invited and decided to come along. Both Rugby players so not afraid to get stuck in. This was fantastic as at the end of the class with the new guys deciding to try there hand in some friendly rolling.

We decided to have Randall (on MAP) Chris agreed to use grappling only on the floor and try to submit 2 people at the same time. As they started within about 5 seconds Chris was on his back trying to work a gillotene to remove the first guy. As he did the first person who was pushed over came back into the fray trying to get Chris with an arm bar. He then gave up on this looking for an ankle lock or toe hold (we covered them in the ground section.)

He was working hard on getting Chris (still pulling guard on the guy on top) in an ankle lock and almost had it when Chris shouts out.

"Dan thats no my leg!!!" we laughed our ass off as for about 10 seconds he was trying to ankle lock his partner................ What a classic.

2. Timmy Boy

Timmy Boy Man on a Mission

Damn, wish I'd been there! :D

3. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

oops! :D

4. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Honestly it was so funny I was watching and seeing this leg getting plied for an ankle lock and its not Chris's leg.

5. Zapatista

Zapatista New Member

That's pretty damn funny. I wish I was there to see it.