Chuck Norris

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Karate Freak, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karate Freak

Karate Freak New Member

I'm feeling lazy so I didnt do a search on this site to c if there are some of these. Enjoy

When Chuck Norris jumps in water, Chuck Norris doesnt get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris one day decided to sell his urine as a drink, we now know this drink as Red Bull.

There is no such thing as the Big Bang, only Chuck Norris delivering the first roundhouse kick to an asteroid.

Einstein once told Chuck Norris that Chuck couldnt roundhouse kick faster than the speed of light, not only did Chuck Norris roundhouse Einstein faster than the speed of light, he sent Einstein back in time.

Originally there were four wisemen and Chuck Norris was one of them. The other 3 decided to exclude Chuck Norris from the Bible. Shortly after the 3 wise men died of round house kick realeted deaths.

Since Chuck Norris was born, Roundhouse kick deaths have increased 1000000000000000%.

Chuck Norris lost his virgininty before his dad did.

Behind Chuck Norris' beard there is no chin, only another FIST!

The Manhatten Project is BS. The U.S. did not drop atomic bombs on Japan. That was Chuck Norris jumping out of an airplane and punching the ground as he landed.

Q Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Superman
    A Chuck Norris

Q Whats the quickest way to a mans heart?
    A Chuck Norris's fist

Chuck Norris is suing ABC network, because Law and Order is the copyright names of his two legs.

The Flash once challenged the Road Runner in a race around the world. As soon as the race began Chuck Norris won.

Chuck Norris has only two speeds, walk and kill.

I have tons more. :D :D :D

If there was already Chuck Norris jokes on this site then :bang: :bang:
    peace :cool:

2. prowla

prowla Valued Member

I think there has already been a Chuck Norris vs. Steven Seagal thread... :)

3. MaverickZ

MaverickZ Guest

good god! this is older than jesus

4. Wax

Wax Valued Member

Several threads.

5. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

The search function is your friend, take some time to get acquainted. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.