Chen Fa Ke pics

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by Mo Ling, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Mo Ling

Mo Ling New Member

2. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

If I repeatedly blink really fast while using the mouse scroll wheel it almost looks like he is moving... :rolleyes:

3. ranger

ranger New Member

wow! thats chen style tai chi right? wow again! actually, i still have not seen a chen tai chi beind practiced in person. totally different in my view from what we practiced. :)

4. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

Check out pic 76!

5. Mo Ling

Mo Ling New Member

yeah that is quite a good stretch ...and for an old man too...

6. SliqueRICK

SliqueRICK The Internal Boxer

hey mo ling nice to see you on here

7. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

18 is pretty good too. I know a lot of people who are much younger and cannot get that low.

8. SliqueRICK

SliqueRICK The Internal Boxer

Ihave a question for you all (even though mo ling is the only onw who is gonna get it) ARE YOU SCARE YET!

9. Mad Yakker

Mad Yakker Valued Member

Why get that low??

10. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

It's more a byproduct of the training then an application. There are a few notable times when it may come in handy though. As far as this style of taijiquan is concerned, I'm not sure, (anyone, jump right in). In Baguazhang they frequently brace with the leg and shear with the waist as a take down. The lower your center of gravity the better.

11. ranger

ranger New Member

how do you classify chen style? is it generally a long form/frame of taichi?

12. Mad Yakker

Mad Yakker Valued Member

It's e old form!!

13. ranger

ranger New Member

what a mean is, is this what chen style generally looks like? or does it have the short or medium frame? what i see it all kinda long circles.