Channel 4 alternative message (well done)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by dentoiwamaryu, Dec 25, 2008.

1. dentoiwamaryu

dentoiwamaryu Valued Member

Id just like to say thank you so much to Channel 4 for another fantastic alternative speech to that over privlidged private educated muppet show in the palace. Even better it has upset our goverment, Becuase they will tell us what we will beleive in not our own opinions, and even better still the Israel counsulate. Oh what a shame cause we really feel for Isreal when they bomb palastine with weapons at least 100 times more leathal than then can defend themselves with. What a joke. Even funnier is the ICE queen telling us she understands real hardship for familys that work every day for a wage so low they have to choose between food and heating in there homes. Or war widows who have to be made homeless after there partner died for the English Royal family in war and cant afford to pay there home anymore. That all sounds like experinaces that they would relate too!!!!!!!!!!thank you your highness. im sure your kids are thinking about us all when they are flying to private funtions in tax paid aircraft

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  2. dentoiwamaryu

dentoiwamaryu Valued Member

Just have to add to this after reading more about our upset MPs, this is just fantastic. Some of our MPs are angry due to irans views on homesexuality!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 fricken words - THE POPE!!!!!!!

3. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

Whilst I think Ahmadinejad is the wrong person to be delivering this address, I also think it is wrong for the government to be getting involved before the fact. If he says something controversial then it is right that the government rebuke Channel 4, but until that happens they have no right to attempt to push Channel 4 into cancelling the show. Freedom of Speech must be applied to all and especially to those we disagree with.

4. Dhalsim-on

Dhalsim-on Banned Banned

You two both sound like thought criminals to me.

GUARDS!

5. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

i just dont get why the pope asking for peace in the east (cos that'll work!) is prioritised in the news above a soldier being killed on christmas eve

6. Dhalsim-on

Dhalsim-on Banned Banned

I don't understand why soldiers being killed takes priority over the 800,00 Iraqis that have died after the invasion. When you starve 500,00 children to death with sanctions before you invade, then bomb the bejesus out of a nations civilian infrastructure... people may not be happy with your troops when they arrive! Its really not rocket science.

7. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

Don't want to hear the president of Iran's thoughts or the Queens. It would have been nice if Channel 4 had got someone worth listening to.

8. Dhalsim-on

Dhalsim-on Banned Banned

I concur, they're both scum.

9. Axelator

Axelator Not called Alex.

Why exactly is the Queen scum? She brings in money from tourism and I would say is Britains best "brand". She's also a good diplomat for Britain.

10. Southpaw535

for three simple reasons:
    1. the soldiers just do what they're ordered the leaders are the ones to blame.
    2. i respect the hell out of our soldiers and if not for my eyesight i'd be down the recruiting office on feb 3
    3. my cousin is serving in helmland

11. Axelator

Im pretty sure you could join a logistic section of the armed forces with bad eye sight.

12. Dhalsim-on

Dhalsim-on Banned Banned

She's cold, inbred and only on the throne due to the amount of genocide and enslavement her forbears wrought! Do they ever apologise for these historical deeds? The opposite, they are PROUD. There's a reason we have the queen and darwin on the same note, its always been these peoples belief that they are a dominant species. Tourism.. what a joke.

Though to be honest the most pertinent fact is that she and the rest of the aristocracy hold stakes in everything from weapons manufacturing to diamond cartels. There was a reason Diana chose landmines...

13. Southpaw535

i can but its not my thing. although in honesty id be better suited for a logistic job than a physhical combat role but thats a whole other thread

14. Dhalsim-on

Dhalsim-on Banned Banned

You're right, those reasons are simple.

Soldiers kill people when they're told to. Wow, thats the warrior ideal right there isn't it? Real men ask... Why??! Slaves and domesticated animals follow commands without thought, warriors do not.

I have friends and family (step brother) in afghanistan and iraq, not to mention my best friend is in the navy. We ALL know someone serving, whats that got to do with the price of kippers? My mate hayden had a mental breakdown and a year after leaving the army still isn't quite "all there". Bless him. Thats what happens when you kill women and children in a crossfire. It eats away at you. Thats the reality of war. Where is the military to help him now? Nowhere! Its his friends and family that are left to pick up the pieces. They use the troops. Will hayden be getting his share of the oil revenue... no!

You're right, the misleaders are the ones at fault but if generations of young naive men didn't join the military in the first place, they wouldnt be able to wield these death machines with such proficiency. They wouldnt be able to murder and enslave would they?

15. Axelator

I'm insulted by this. For starters you don't know the Queen personally neither of us can comment on whether she's cold or not. Secondly yes chances are she is inbred and yes it is irrelevant and not her fault.

The whole of modern Britain (arguably all wealth is built on some degree of exploitation) is built on exploitation of 3rd world countries resources, I don't see anyone apologising for this, and we shouldn't have to. We don't inherit guilt from our ancestors.

I don't the Queen or Darwin consider themselves anything other than human when it comes to species. I assume you were trying to talk about social Darwinism but try again because it just fell flat on its face.

The monarchy tie British people together and give us a national identity and if you can prove the monarchy have stakes in what you say they do kindly post it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
  16. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

As much as I am no fan of the queen I think these are some shaky conclusions in your post. Darwin is on the note due to recognition of his incredible scientific achievements and because he is from Britain not to emphasis the dominance of the human species. Darwin's theory is in fact (in)famous for taking man down from his divine pedestool and throwing us in with the rest of the animal kingdom.

Also, tourism is an important part of economies. There's no denying it. If something brings in tourists it is significant. I don't think this justifies the monarchy's priviledges but I don't think that you can really dismiss tourism as 'a joke' if you have any idea about economics.

17. Axelator

Removed. Who are you to comment on these things when you've obviously never been in the armed forces. I know in Narnia land where you live everyone would just throw off the chains of oppresion and skip around holding hands and exchanging loving looks but the reality of the world is that we need armed forces. We need oil, we need government we need people willing to fight and die for morons like you.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
  18. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Keep the thread clean please folks. I don't want to have to lock a thread or issue any temporary bans on Christmas day.

19. Southpaw535

i would say first that i doubt im particularly naive (course i wouldn't know if i was) second, other than very few exceptions ive heard very little of the massacre and enslavement you claim. in fact ive heard far more stories of blue-on-blue with yanks shooting their allies. also the only case of the murder of civilians i know was by americans. had to have a rant sorry but the "patriotism" of some of the US soldiers ive met i find distasteful. basically i dont think theres a big coverup and in fact everyday my cousin gets an order to shoot every woman and child he finds. orders to assualt a town that houses civvies yeah but its a populated country so thats kinda unavoidable.

20. Dhalsim-on

Dhalsim-on Banned Banned

I suggest you research Fallujah and Depleted Uranium Weapons. The fact you've never heard about something neither shocks me nor proves anything.

Its not my job to educate any of you, those who wish to find truth will find it for themselves if they truly desire it. The rest of you can mindlessly support mass murder if you want, just remember what goes around comes around.