Can you fly? with Poll!!

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by kwang gae, Jan 7, 2006.

?

Flying

1. Yes I can Fly and I'm Big

14 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. No I can't Fly and I'm Big

13 vote(s)
    27.1%
  3. Yes I can Fly and I'm Smaller

14 vote(s)
    29.2%
  4. No I can't Fly and I'm Smaller

7 vote(s)
    14.6%
  1. Capndarkduck

Capndarkduck New Member

I'm about 5 feet 10 inches and weigh about 80 kg and i can fly pretty damn well for a red belt. its all self taught lol becuase my teacher can't do it and neither can the next best black belt :/

The secret to flight is: take dance lessons (ballet especially- dont laugh) it really helps. or at least it helped me.

2. They can't do it? Could they at least in their younger days? That seems kinda bad to me. My instructor is a heavily built man, and I don't think he practices a great deal anymore as he's a very busy guy. However, he can still do this:

[​IMG]

And as for ballet. I want to do it; If it was around here. If people are gonna laugh, they'll laugh at both of us! :D

But my secret to flight wasn't dance. Lots of time in sitting stance, lots of sprinting and lots of practice.

3. Capndarkduck

Capndarkduck New Member

lol yeah it is kinda bad :bang: my instructor seem to be only instructing part time which is really annoying. The actual teaching of technique in my club is pretty good, but at times i think we are too isolated from the rest of the TKD world. There is another club near me that i went to for a while but i had a disagreement with the instructor and i went back to my old club (long story) but since then its gone really downhill. The technique of the club's blackbelts is incredibly lazy. However, it was more well connected than the club im with now. So i guess i sacrificed links with the TKD world for better teaching. Anyway there are not any other ITF schools in my area :cry: i hope that will change when i go to university in Manchester.

Hell yeah! :D (btw ragnarok kicks ass! My fave was AssasinCross Katar user GAAAHAHAHA!)

4. Waldo_Pepper

Waldo_Pepper Aikidokey

There are tons of ITF schools in Manchester apparently (thats where my instructor trained, and thats where some do black belt training). Just to let you know!

5. Capndarkduck

Capndarkduck New Member

whoohooooo!! :D ty hehe