Call of Duty

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Goju, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Goju

Goju Yellow Belt

Anybody play???

2. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

yep, i havent got an online account set up though (yet)

3. David

David Mostly AFK, these days

I rule. :woo:

Search for me ".Fenix [1st-BW]".

:D

Rgds,
    David

4. Goju

Goju Yellow Belt

come play on any of these servers...im usually on the first one. I play all the time.

Press this key: ~

then type: /connect 66.199.183.155:14000

or type: /connect 66.165.113.137:28960
    (this server has custom maps only)

I play as Pvt. Peter Griffin (family guy) come play there or post a time and server where your going to play and ill come.

5. Goju

Goju Yellow Belt

Actually that will never happen...time zones....youll be up playing and ill be asleep LOL unless u feel like getting up @ about 11 in the morning and i feel like staying up that late to play CoD lol/

6. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

easy for me, weekend timetable is up at 11am, bed at 1am. game on? :D

btw: CoD name is Gaskell (ive never played that game online so be gentle plz :))

7. StorDuff

StorDuff adamantium

I play as |96th|StorDuff, although that clan is a carry-over from a different game and long dead, cya there! :eek:

8. David

David Mostly AFK, these days

I'll add the server to my favourites and pop in when I am playing.

:)

Rgds,
    David

9. Goju

Goju Yellow Belt

Really? Gaskell? ive seen u a bunch of times or someone with the same name

10. Nyghtewynd

Nyghtewynd Valued Member

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I just picked up CoD, and this is my first-ever online multiplayer game. :) OK, so I'm behind. How do you find a game? Do you have to know a server you can use? Help me out!

11. StorDuff

StorDuff adamantium

You can start up Call of Duty multiplayer and click the first option in the menu - Join a Game, and look there. Most people use All Seeing Eye or Gamespy, which is essentially just a game browser. You can set up specific filters, and find games much easier. All Seeing Eye is a good tool, you just check Call of Duty on the left, refresh the page, and it has an entire list of servers, join one of those and start playing. [​IMG]