Bujinkan near Bethnal Green

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by stephenk, Jan 25, 2006.

1. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

There is a new Bujinkan group in the Bethnal Green area. 8 min walk from the Central Line tube stop, Zone 2, London.

Training is thursday night 8:00 - 10:00 pm.

PM me or email bujinkan.london@googlemail.com for details.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
  2. sith-smith

sith-smith Valued Member

Where about's in BG?

3. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Who`s the instructor then??????

4. K0koro

K0koro Valued Member

Norm

Found the following;

Bujinkan Shingitai-Ichi Dojo (London Shibu)

- Stephen Kovalcik (dojo-cho)

Over from the USA

5. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Thanks Kokoro, anyone know of him??, i`m genuinely interested as Bethnall green is about 40 mins from my Dojo

6. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

I know of me :) !

I'd be happy to answer any questions. As has been mentioned, I'm over from the US and now making my home in London. My teacher's website can be found here: www.budotech.com/jvm .

I'm really more than happy to speak to anyone about anything. However, I would prefer it if more detailed conversations occur on PM, e-mail, or phone. I'd be happy to give that contact info out privately.

Norm, you may remember me from a few messages several months ago asking about training in the London area. I would have stopped by your place, but I understand that there's really no public transport from London. Were you in Japan in September of last year? I know there were some Brits there. If you were you may have seen my teacher and a few of my buyu.

I chose thursday nights as it seems there are not many people training then, and I really don't want to step on anyone's toes.

7. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Hi Steve, silly me, i should have put your name and Map name together :bang: , yeah of course i remember you.

Yep, guilty as charged, i was there last September, i go twice a year, i`ll be there in about 8 weeks time and then again in October, are you planning on any trips this year??.

Is your Dojo address on your site??, i`d like to try and come up to see you if that`s ok.

My home email is on my website if you want to use that.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2006
  8. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

Norm,

Feel free to stop by sometime, everyone is welcome. I'll send you the details.

Please note that training will begin on Thursday 16 Feb.

I will definitely be going to Japan this year either in March/April or September depending on when my Chicago buyu go.

Steve

9. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

10. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Steve, i`ve put a link on my site for you, hope that`s ok, i`m going to try and make it with a couple of my students on the 16th.

11. sith-smith

sith-smith Valued Member

Would it be ok to pop down and watch sometime?

12. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

Could you shoot me an e-mail at bujinkan.london@googlemail.com so we can touch base and I can get you directions?

Thanks,
    Steve

13. sith-smith

sith-smith Valued Member

Cheers steve. Will do.

I know Bethnal Green well, as I live in Tower Hamlets

14. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

Great!