Bruce Lee chewing Cannabis.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Ragnarok2005, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

If I was going to answer them myself I wouldn't have asked for your answers.

2. uki

uki Banned Banned

actually just look around at nature and you'll find all the answers you seek.

3. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Uki. I think we want to hear you answers.

The world was never pure. It has never been, and never will. The human race has never been in a "golden age" where death, pain and suffering were non existent.

4. uki

uki Banned Banned

oh ye of little faith...

5. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Still no answers then?

6. NaughtyKnight

Everytime you post, your stupidity level goes up and up and up. Trollilng every forum with your "golden age", "back to nature" drivel gets really boring. You cannot prove anything you say, you cannot back anything up, and if anyone followed your method of thinking, we would be back living in caves and eaten by wolves.

7. uki

uki Banned Banned

what's the difference if i can explain anything or not? if i told you, you would ridicule me even more, when i don't tell you, i cannot prove what i say is true... boy am i screwed... so i'll just opt with, take it or leave it. as for that final ridiculousness about being eaten by wolves... maybe you and the rest of them. :)

8. NaughtyKnight

Yeh, posting stupid things gets you flamed... funny that. ;) Not backing up you stupid claims gets you flamed even more.

I dont think I'll be getting eaten by wolves. I am intelligent enough to understand the way the world works, and I dont have any wierd "back to nature" fetish. I leave dealing with wild animals in their natural habitat to you :naturalists" hippies.

9. uki

uki Banned Banned

when there is no wood in the fire... it goes out.

naturalist hippies?? is that what they are calling us now? ;)

10. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Hey theres nothing wrong with fighting wolves with your bare manly hands. I kill them on a daily basis, and I find nothing hippie about it.

11. NaughtyKnight

Thats the nice way of putting it.

12. Ryu20

Ryu20 New Member

Doesnt really matter

Ive known for a long time that Bruce took, cannabis, and yea i was also dissapointed in that, only because i looked up to him alot. It makes you wonder if Bruce would have been that little bit better if he hadnt of taken any of that stuff. I wouldnt get to worked up about the whole drug thing although its good u got a clear enough head not to take any of that stuff. Just concentrate on the great things Bruce accomplished in his life. ;) :D

13. watto86

watto86 Nah brah I'm not gone

Man. Theres nothing wrong with trying to make light of a situation. Hell, I commend you for it. But I think they're all to entrenched in the argument. So its probably best to just leave them too it till the thread gets closed.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  14. I've created a monster. :eek:

15. watto86

lol. Indeed you have. You can't be blamed but. Who knew this would turn into what it has become?.. Probably everyone who has ever belonged to a forum. lol.

16. Damn me and my real word socializing! Damn me I say! :D

17. uki

uki Banned Banned

kids... :)

18. watto86

Well now you know. lol

19. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

We can't compare Bruce with the legend that is Chuck! Just wouldn't be fair, Bruce was only human after all! ;)

20. watto86

Thats right! I don't remember seeing Bruce on the Total Gym infomercials.