Bokken Basics

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by nickh, Oct 27, 2007.

1. RAbid Hamster

RAbid Hamster Herr Trubelmacher

C16?
    Pah! I had an acorn atom (forerunner to the bbc ... and a bbc. I learned to drive in REVS (F1 racing game and my friends say it still shows ;) )
    ... and I got into I.T. because I thought it was like TRON .

[​IMG]

2. fat-lazy-git

fat-lazy-git Valued Member

i had an acorn electron and an abacus.
    but software for the acorn was in short supply:)

3. L3vity

L3vity Resident poet

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q81o9C4SoA4&feature=user"]( Old Video) wrist grabs - YouTube[/ame]

Would never, ever work in a real situation. She is practicing on somebody weaker. Any attacker will target somebody weaker, thus she won't have the strength to get out of that. She didn't even suggest a firm stomp, knee, or kick first. "Oh no guys, trust me. You can do this half-ass iten-ichi-do-tae-jutsu-ryu-ki-sho-don defense no matter how strong the guys is!" Furthermore, what the hell kind of attacker uses a double wrist grab? Try a headlock. Or a choke. Or MAYBE a single wrist grab.

Insult Deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2007
  4. nready

nready Verifying DMI pool....

Yea, she is 1. way to slow for that set of moves to work. Also very much early stages of learning for her. It would be better to learn how to develop forward power into the opponent than hold the hand thing. There are many other things that dont help that move also to many to even try to explain.

5. fat-lazy-git

fat-lazy-git Valued Member

i think that basically all the chosonninja and kunoichilaura vids and sytems are a joke and an insult to real martial artists.....so instead of good technique and dedication to learning they bs everyone with crappy words and devoted to god stuff.

laura....your a joke.....your videos insult REAL instructors who have put in the time and dedication to be where they are. our techniques arent performed in front of a webcam with the little boy from next door but in front of students and using students who want to see it actually work for real.

we tried to put you on the right track but clearly you cant be arsed getting out of the house and training for real...or at least waiting until you are really qualified.

chosonninja....your just a joke and a sad excuse for a fantasy island egomaniac martial artist who clearly tries to wing his way.

as for the real instructors....who seem to be on this forum....and others ive been looking at all come to the same conclusion....chosonninja and all realated members......your jokes.we laugh at your videos and techniques.....so when any of you cry about it remember.....we tried to put you on the right track, but you are too set in your clown ways to learn.

chosonninja......got any more battleorder ninja swords that have been handed down through generations?????//.