BNP poster defaced - Ha ha!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by CosmicFish, Apr 12, 2010.

1. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

2. pauli

pauli mr guillotine

"four men aged between 20 and 25 have been sternly warned not to get caught doing that again."

3. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

LOL, we'd rather they just e-mail us so nobody else will be aware of public opinion of us or all our opposition.

4. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

It's nice to be nice! I love that.

5. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

6. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

damned if I can find it but I have a T shirt that shows hitler giving the nazi salute and Churchill giving the victory sign. It reads "scissors cuts paper you...."

7. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

LMAO :evil:

8. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiCswPXxyt4"]YouTube- Rock Paper Scissors - Churchill vs Hitler[/ame]

brilliant

9. ColaMike

ColaMike Valued Member

[​IMG]

10. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Whilst we're slagging the BNP, this is good for a giggle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAvkFS_cgk"]YouTube- Cassetteboy vs Nick Griffin vs Question Time[/ame]

11. Jumanji

Jumanji Valued Member

12. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

LOL awesome!

13. Gary - Enshin

Gary - Enshin Valued Member

It's a funny thing with the BNP.

The people who slag them off are usually as intollerant as they are. (See above)

In a democracy, if you don't like what they represent, don't vote for them. Defacing stuff or attacking them just means they're in every newspaper and on every forum. Hardly a way to starve them of publicity ...

Gary

14. pauli

pauli mr guillotine

there's a balance. on the one hand, it's definitely better to have out there whacko parties than not - if you give them somewhere to congregate, you can put a name on them and keep them safely contained.

on the other hand, what's the old mel brooks quote about making light of nazis so that nobody can think of them without busting out laughing, and thus preventing them from ever being taken seriously again?

15. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

Funny thing is that I hear lots of people talking quietly about the BNP and they aren't laughing. I think stunts like the above tend to make people have sympathy for them. They see the left and the 'immigrants' corrupting the country...

Funny thing is they sorta go all quiet when I mention I am foreign ;' )

powchoy