bjj/jjj

Discussion in 'Ju Jitsu' started by samuri-man, Jul 3, 2005.

1. samuri-man

samuri-man New Member

if there was a blue belt bjj student and a jjj student (blue belt) fighting against each other who would win? why?

2. Kogusoku

Kogusoku 髭また伸びた! Supporter

Depends on the practicioner. Each dojo has it's standard and curriculum for the most part.

3. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Who can say? Who would win out of a ninja and a samurai? Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson? Rickson Gracie and a bear? You see where this is going?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2005
  4. Leo_E_49

Leo_E_49 Valued Member

I'd bet the blue belt wins. :D

Honestly, not only does it depend on the practitioner, it also depends on the JJJ style. I train in two JJJ styles and they're quite different in training and philosophy.

5. Kimura

Kimura New Member

bjj . why because im biased :D but no not really there is no answer to this question.....

6. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

Rickson Gracie could beat the hell out of a bear any day of the week, no question.

7. thomaspaine

thomaspaine Valued Member

I think Bruce Lee would win.

8. Kogusoku

Kogusoku 髭また伸びた! Supporter

Naw, let Superman win! After all, he is the man of Steel! :D

9. Munen Mushin

Munen Mushin New Member

It all depends on the school, because a blue belt somewhere may be only a gred somewhee else.

10. meesey

meesey New Member

I like the fact that in my judo club we all have to travel to the regional HQ where the olympic squad train, to do our gradings and fight for gradings, that way you have to be as good as any other club to get your belt, i also like the fact that in our judo you have to fight to get graded.

11. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

The best fighter?