Beyond Stavit to the next level...

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by Tintin, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Tintin

Tintin Cats: All your base...

2. gingerninja

gingerninja Don't mock the sideburns

Come on, Tintin quit making these web sites up. Not big and its not clever. You'll do anything to get a bit of attention.

tis funny though!

One of the best comedy web sites I've read.

Bill

3. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Its real alright! A very serious art to practice young man!

And Tintin! How dare you imply it is somehow better than stavit!

HAVE IT!

4. ROBERT

ROBERT New Member

As a completely and totally awesome stavit master, I must disagree with your blantant lies regarding the above link.
    With proper stavit conditioning NO ONE will ever want to be near you, let alone attempt to harm you. There is nothing better!!!!!

I must now return to my training. **eats a large stick of butter topped with chocolate**

Robert

5. Jim

Jim New Member

Robert, is it true that with full stravit training you need to have an operation prior to instructor's grade to be adorned with 'man boobs'? (Moderators please note that I did not use the more common name for this)

Pray enlighten us!

6. ROBERT

ROBERT New Member

No operation is necessary. You know you are a master in STAVIT only when the "man boobs" appear. You can relate it to grasping a grasshopper from you masters hand. When the "man boobs" appear, you are a master.

Please send $50 for your training.

Robert

7. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Hey! Did you watch the Mpeg. He missed one of them and actually had to touch him.... disgraceful!

Col

8. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

WOW ROBERT! You are an awsome stavit master! That is like the highest rank! I am only a third baseman! :mad: I'm so jealous. Yesterday I broke 3 bricks of jello with my iron pinky technique....it was wonderful and good and awsome. I will have to come to your stavit school sometime robert, where is it located?

9. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

It's actually the garlic and limburger cheese sandwiches they ate before hand. But do they show you that? No.. They want to keep the secret to themselves.

10. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Hmmmmm........ maybe there was a reason for that?

11. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Can stavit people conduct attacks over the internet, ha ha ha?

12. pug32

pug32 Valued Member

its home study as well! all this time i have been exercising and going the my club when i could have acheived such mystical powers without leaving my house

also someone should let them know that when the web designer put

"Include the thank you text here and explain that you will receive an email shortly"

on the site it was an instruction not the finished article :D