Best aprils fools

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Bellator Manus, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Bellator Manus

Bellator Manus Warrior of the Hand

I was wondering what the best April's fools jokes people have come across now that it is over (Or is this an American only holiday?)

My favorite was the one at Homestarrunner.com. Which unfortunently, is gone with April 1st. They said they were going to charge for the same content and had all these advertisement pages.

This one ain't bad either.

2. Nrv4evr

Nrv4evr New Member

My dad's a big fan of this day, he was born and raised in a joke family. Once, he said that we were going to give up our life in the city and go on live on a farm. He even had a buddy type up a fake deed, had another buddy lend him his farm... Scared the hell out of my mom. He went a bit too far on that one, but I have to admit, he pulls out all the stops. :Angel:

3. Keysi_chick

Keysi_chick New Member

cant really say i like the day...i had workmates tell me that the pope had died whilst i was in work on friday...they seriously convinced me then when i was really upset :cry: as you'd expect they said "HAHA APRIL FOOLS" i wasnt amused so screamed abuse at them for ages :bang: and threatened them....any other practical jokes i can take but that was a sickener :mad:

4. jonmonk

jonmonk New Member

Blimey, that sounds a bit rough.

I remember one April a few years back, my brother and I were staying at our parent's house with our famillies. During the night he pinched our car keys and moved all the cars to the car park round the corner. When we got up he told us they'd been stolen. The truth finally emerged after he spent nearly two hours trying to persuade us not to call the police!

5. Getalifebud

Getalifebud Valued Member

6. Shadowdh

Shadowdh Seeker of Knowledge

How ironic that this soon proved to be true...

7. b33p

b33p New Member

I thought the pope did die on Friday lol, was watching a film and a message came across the bottom of the screen.

8. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

The best was my Pope joke that I've been waiting for 8 years to use.

9. Topher

Topher allo!

Some one at work super glued EVERYTHING to a colleagues desk!