Becoming a ninja warrior

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by garth, Apr 7, 2014.

1. garth

garth Valued Member

Becoming a ninja warrior.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBqfMZiuDXc"]BECOMING A NINJA WARRIOR - BY MARTIN FAULKS - BOOK REVIEW BY MOUNTAINOUS - YouTube[/ame]

5 years ago I had to teach this guy how to make a basic punch and now hes writing books on ninjutsu :wow:

Discuss

2. robertmap

robertmap Valued Member

Seems legit to me ;)

3. Rhythmkiller

Rhythmkiller Animo Non Astutia

Does that mean he isn't qualified to be the author of the book? Forgive my ignorance i know nothing of ninjitsu.

Baza

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  4. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

It means the prophecy now says that you and only you must vanquish the mighty ninja warrior!

5. benkyoka

benkyoka one million times

Doesn't everyone write books on ninjutsu? I thought that's what people do these days.

6. gapjumper

I wrote mine in invisible ink, then burned it and then ate it. I didn't want it falling into enemy hands.

I've been looking for a camo gi too, but can't find one anywhere :)

7. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

So are you accepting responsibility for unleashing him on the unsuspecting public?

It's your fault then.

8. gapjumper

Watching his videos, you then admit to having taught him?

Brave. Very brave.

:D :D

9. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Is he reading his kid's book report or something?

10. pseudo

pseudo Padawan

The tacticool ninja? That's a thing?

11. Da Lurker

Da Lurker Valued Member

that is not advisable for british ninjas. kunoichis, well, it's nutritious! :evil:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansfield_Smith-Cumming

"every man his own stylo"

12. Infesticon #1

Infesticon #1 Majesticon

Oh, I thought it would be about the TV show. Has about as much to do with Ninjutsu/Ninpo/whatever it's called.

13. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

He has offended you and the Shaolin Temple. Now he must... wait...

*Sees sub-forum name*

Crap.

14. Please reality

Please reality Back to basics

Chapter 6 sounds interesting. According to Mountainous, the chapter talks about the author's flight to Japan and his experiences. Was their turbulence, did he get peanuts or pretzels? Was he able to endure the flight without sleeping pills or was he forced to sit in cramped coach conditions? Does he believe in the mile high club? So much drama, so much action.

Gary, you taught him to punch but SKH taught him to be a warrior of the willows, so you're only 38.9% to blame.:D

15. benkyoka

benkyoka one million times

From his website:

"About My Ninja Training

I have travelled across the world to seek out tuition from great masters of this art. I have had the honour to train with such masters as Grand Master Masaaki Hatsumi ,Stephen K Hayes, Noguchi Sensei, Michael Pearce. I have also spent time with the Yamabushi monks in the sacred mountians of Japan. For me Ninjutsu has been a journey of self discovery and empowerment. A path of enlightenment that with each day brings fresh challenges and increases one's ability to adapt. Modern Ninjutsu has a very strong focus on the skills of unarmed combat or Taijutsu as it is called in Japanese. However I believe that by studying many traditional Ninja skills one gains the most benefit. To be a real Ninja you have to fully embrace all aspects of the art. For this reason my focus has always been on stealth and mind sciences.

Many people visiting this website may have read the sensational articles about my Ninja training and adventures in newspapers such as the Sun, The Daily Mail, Metro or The Independent. "

It's been a while since we had one of these. I was worried ninja were losing their appeal among the mentally unstable.

16. peterc8455

peterc8455 Valued Member

Nope :D

17. aikidoka-je

aikidoka-je Blue Floral Belt

This guy's done way more than Ninja LARP. You should see his rock'n roll, shooting and even biking videos. He's a hoot!

18. shootodog

shootodog restless native

Shhhhhh...don't ruin the moment.

19. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

His words make my eyes bleed.

20. TomD

TomD Valued Member

That site is interesting... I am always wondering why people with quite little knowledge (at least as compared to loads of others) have to start writing books. He also has a dvd on Tai Chi. I'm surprised he did not do one on Freemasonry. Probably 'cause you'd get kicked out if you did...

Regards, Tom.