beat down

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Black Armor, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Black Armor

Black Armor I want your centerline!

2. Shou Tu

Shou Tu New Member

What the Fk

i cant beleive that, but if he would have jumped up to defend against one about 6 would have jumped on him.

not one of the strikes were worth a crap though.. LOL

i dont know what he was thinking.

Salute,

3. Black Armor

Black Armor I want your centerline!

Well I don't know.. those were some heavy kicks to the head in the beginning.. I was told it was a dude from a gang that previously jumped the guy that was doing the kicking, now the kicker and his freinds caught him by himself and the guy takes the ass whooping like a soldier... more like an idiot in my opinion..
    I would've caught his leg and drove his head in the ground and then broke out...
    oh no wait a minute..

I would've mass attacked their arses!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    sorry, had to do it.

4. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

LOL Flashback Humor.

5. El Tejon

El Tejon MAP'scrazyuncle

There's a reason they call alcohol "Idiot Oil."

6. Shou Tu

Shou Tu New Member

Mass attacked LOL funny one, i would have at least done something to defend myself. the guy attempts a jumping roundhouse and falls on his ****, and then punches him once realizes he almost broke his hand and starts slapping him in that process gets blood on his hand wipes it on the guys head and pants. the second guy with the hat backwards looks like he totally misses with his sneak punch. looks like he damn near falls on his head.

Yeah took it like an idiot.

7. Diabolik

Diabolik New Member

Lol its funny... I noticed one big mistake that guy made that, if I was fighting him, would have cost him the use of his leg for 6 months or so :) At the 33 second mark, you could have made his leg bend both ways ;)

That guy was SO drunk.

-Diabolik

8. Shou Tu

Shou Tu New Member

its in russian isnt it?

9. Diabolik

Diabolik New Member

Yeah, i think so.