Battlefield 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Yukimushu, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Has anyone played the recentaly released Battlefield 2 demo yet? :D It's awesome! I've been waiting for the game for sometime now, and from what ive played so far, it's certainly lived up to it's expectations!

Everything about it is so polished, it gives a real Black Hawk Down feel.

2. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

i been playing it. its alright, its a whole lot better if you are playing it with people you know and can use the squad thing properly, as opposed to a bunch of rambos on a public server. the in game server browser is terrible though!

3. David

David Mostly AFK, these days

Got it, love it and some moments felt very Black Hawk Down. I didn't think it'd run on my home pc but it's as good as the BF Vietnam I play almost every day.

Rgds,
    David

4. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Yeah, the Gamespy server browsing is terrible; but once you get in-game, it's all fun.

5. Song1

Song1 New Member

been playing it since the demo came out. still looking for a good server to play on. now if only i could do more with the jets then ramming into tanks.

6. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Your having trouble finding good server? :confused: There are plenty of them! (well, for the UK that is), It's a shame they havent included a bookmark facility in the demo - instead I have to write the IP down.