awesome video

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Bruce Lee II, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

hehe yeh nice kicks bruce and tidy you bloody room up your going to do yourself some damage!.

You need to work on developing some power in those kicks now. You should be kicking that kiddies punch bag over at your age! :p :)

2. StuartA

StuartA Guardian of real TKD :-)

Fun videos, though I think ya missed a big chunk out of the "What is Taekwondo" video.. namely anything that wasnt WTF! :eek:

The one of you at home was fun, good kicks and LOL at all those "tidy your room" quips.. they are so right lol! Whose the little guys wandering in and out of the shots and your ceiling must be mashed by now! :)

Stuart
    :p [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPgdDQSAWz0"]Taekwon-do Training - YouTube[/ame] :rolleyes:

3. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

have you improved your balance and your rotation?

4. I'd recommend you check out this website.

www.RaynersLaneTKD.com

There's some really awesome videos on there if you're interested. Can't remember the guys name though.

5. estranged13

estranged13 ex video game freak

that guy wrote one hell of an awesome book

whats his name? and when is VOL 2 coming out?

6. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

His name would be StuartAnslow :D

And everyone's waiting for Vol 2 with bated breath!

Mitch

7. I've actually trained under him. :D .... Er... Once!

8. estranged13

what was that like and did he say when vol 2 is comeing? I think he could do the same book with the wtf forms too.

9. Bruce Lee II

Bruce Lee II Banned Banned

o yea guys.. i broke that wave master about a year ago. now i have an everlast freestangind spring bag. its OK. we hung a geavy bag but when i kicket it the whole house shoot so my dad took it down. o well and the roomm.. well its cleaner now. actually i dont even live there anyomore., that was in washington DC. im now in toronto. and it was b- day of my little sis that why the mess and little kids.

10. Bruce Lee II

o yea.. my ceillings pepretty screwed up. i broke 2 of the lights ( accidens misses) and like all the cyrafoams things. we had to replace then. alotta money. well sux cuz my new house has only a wooden frame ceilling. i catn break no more. O AND nice video and thanks for the xcomments

11. Bruce Lee II

yes.. alot man. looking at that vid im kinda embarrase cuz i keep falling. but yea now i can do my tricks way more clearly lide volley kick. 360/540 hook kick etc. and i went to more competitions and i got lots of good fight but not put them on vid that sux. it ok though i have tournamnet oct 26.. so soon., but also i broke my foot 2 days ago.. and i cant post pic cuz its on my phone ( the pic) ok bie

12. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

guys this is not the book review thread! stick to topic.

13. Bruce Lee II

i know right? LOL

14. hux

hux ya, whatever.

I have since changed web servers and since I didn't remember why I had that file hosted I zapped it.

If you can make it available again I will host it for you.

15. KurtCobain2902

KurtCobain2902 New Member

Wait wait wait..no punches allowed in TKD tournaments? That's kind of rediculous.

16. Bruce Lee II

of courese we can punch man. we just don like to cuz its harder to score it has to make a loud popping noise to score. when you do a roundhouse kick its like youre smacking sumone. when you smack, it makes louder noise because iots a bigger surface, whereas punches concentrated surface ( 2-3 knuckles). ok bie

17. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

who cares about the sound? if you want to score with a punch then you have to stop your opponent in his/her attack and/or move him/her.

at competitions with 5-6 fighting areas and with up 2000 people there cheering who can hear the sound lol.

18. estranged13

hes exactly right and in fact they are trying to encourage more use of hands to help please the crowds a little bit more.

didn't you guys get the memo? I was sent out like 3 years ago

19. Bruce Lee II

sorry but im sure that you CAN in fact hear the sound. and it doesn in fact make a big diffrence as far as the judges are concerned.. im the us champion for ustu and qualified for thew world jr championships in 2006. i know exacly what im saying. dudes.. in international level competition ( excluding olympics, there are NO crowds. okay? EVEN LOCAL TOURNAMENT YOU CAN HEAR THE POPPING NOISE. TRUST ME SOME JJUDGES are at the wrong angle and dont see the move so they rely on the noise ok?? on bie