awesome video

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Bruce Lee II, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Bruce Lee II

Bruce Lee II Banned Banned

2. Bruce Lee II

the second link is the working one. igonore the first one. by the way, it is limited to one week or 25 downloads. whichevr happens first.

3. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

VERY cool. Love the two UFC fights at the start, BRUTAL elbows. some nasty tkd kos as well, a lot of which showed why having your hands dangling at your sides is not such a great idea :D

good music as well, one of the few eminem songs I actually like

4. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Brilliant!

I loved the TKD jumping spinning hook and back kicks!

Dekkers is such a beast at the end, great finish.

You even had my fav UFC fighter Belfort.

5. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

Cool vid, a nice mix of just about everything! :D What I've never understood about WTF is why they never ever even bother with a guard, even at the highest level in the Olympics. It's a fundamental component of good fighting, just because no punches to the head are allowed there is surely no reason why a guard should not be incorporated to protect kicks to the head. :confused:

6. carlos

carlos MAP Hoo Flung Dung Expert Supporter

Its just sparring to the rule set.

I must admit from an ITF viewpoint, I find it a bit odd.

Just D/Ling the video now though :D

7. Nevada_MO_Guy

Nevada_MO_Guy Missouri_Karate_Guy

Cool video.

70MB :eek:

8. Bruce Lee II

well i prsonally keep my hands omwn because im mostly fast enough to just dodge, akthough i do try to block whnever possible. also, its this feeling you get of like independence. you can move faster and spin and jump easier when youre loose. in tkd, were suposed to relax not tense up, so thats also why we bounce. I can understand to what youre getting at, tho.

9. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

Im sure that all those people thought the same thing before they got brutally koed...

10. Yossarian75

Yossarian75 New Member

Great video, really enjoyed it.

11. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

great MOVIE!!!

I am most definately saving that one.

12. MurdocTKD.

MurdocTKD. New Member

lol I keep my hands up always. I dont give a **** if you dont like it if I block the kick :)

13. Slavist

Slavist New Member

Can someone pls rehost on Rapidshare.de? I currently only have access to 56k and not being able to renew transfers makes it impossible to download anything (I can't have the Inet working for 8 hours). AT least at Rapidshare the download will not expire, so I will be able to download it when I have access to a faster connection. Thanks!

14. carlos

carlos MAP Hoo Flung Dung Expert Supporter

My thoughts exactly.

:D

15. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

bad language is against the terms of service, so please avoid it in the future.

16. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Im uploading on rapid share as we speak. This is a hectic clip, deserves to have ulimited downloads.

I vote this into the top threads of tkd.

17. Slavist

Slavist New Member

Thanks a lot knightcommander! Greatly appreciated!

18. rtkd

rtkd Z-boyz

pretty cool clip, but i got to agree with others on this. Majority of those tkd ko's wouldnt exist if they decided to guard up.

19. Akechan Akoeja

Akechan Akoeja New Member

Hey, is guarding forbidden in TKD, or what? I've really love kicking too and I do know that it is hard to move while holding a guard, but... I agree, many KO's could have been avoided. And some of the falls seemed to really hurt!

Good movie, now I've even more motivated to start TKD'ing.

20. Bruce Lee II

thanks guys. I apreciate the comments, but i dont know of a way to have infinite downloads of it. If you know, then tll me please. and as i said before, of course you may block, just its easier toove around whn theire loose. Sure id rather block then get kicked, but id rather go for dodging. So i train so that i will be good enough to just dodge all the time instead of blocking, since that would stil hurt you hand.