Attn Ladies. What will you bid?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Andy Murray, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Tika

Tika New Member

Physics huh? I love physics almost as much as math!!!!! :) Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

2. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

I also love physics almost as much as I love maths... though in my case, the meaning may be slightly different.... :p

3. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I say make me be the judge of that!! :D

4. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

I bid a video of the film 'empire records', a bottle of croatia's finest triple-distilled vodka and a photograph of my ass :p :D

5. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Why do I find it a little disturbing that KE wants a picture of Teacher's butt? :confused:

6. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Would anyone be too disturbed if I tried to nab the photo of KE's bum? I'll bid my sets of Mardi Gras beads and my "Mardi Gras Queen" crown!

I could also be persuaded to throw in the mask.

7. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

If KE is offering pictures of his ass, be aware of two things;

1/ It has two ears and a tail.

2/ It's probably stolen!

:p

8. Knight_Errant

weeeell, some things increase in value over time :p :D

9. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Well he is lucky then if his butt increases in value! Mine only increases in size over time. :(

10. Knight_Errant

I did apologise. Why must you keep bringing it up? :D

11. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

KE, there must be a million stories out there about you that we haven't heard yet. :)

12. Knight_Errant

Have I told you the one about the party, the field, the shed and the curious case of the missing boots?

13. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

OK, tell us, as long as it's clean!

14. Knight_Errant

OK, so this is kind of long.
    After a long party, in which a lot of embarrassing things happened, only some of which came back to haunt me, I found myself sleeping on an old mate's couch.
    I'd known the guy since secondary school, so he probably would've given me a lift into college if I'd asked him too, but I decided at some point in the night that I'd rather walk home.
    After a horrendously epic first two miles, in I contracted several small but painful injuries, I decided I just couldn't be hanged any more. Picture me, half naked and half scratched to death in the middle of a gorse bush about 4:30 at night. Yes, readers, I had decided to sleep in the field.
    Next thing I know, I wake up, my leather jacket scratched as hell, horse poo lying around me, and feet naked! Horrified, I decided to search for my boots. Hiking as much as 3 miles in bare feet on an asphalt road, I eventually decided just to go home and buy some new boots. I staggered home, had some chicken soup and dozed off.
    A few days later, I got a phone call from the guy who owned the field in which I'd kipped. He'd found them, obviously played-with by horses in the next field. Moreover, I could have slept in his shed had I wanted to- it was only 40 feet from where I slept :D
    I was damn pleased to get those boots back, and the guy gave me a 'job' into the bargain! yay!

15. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

I'm not even going to guess what the job was. :D

Errrm. Did I miss the clue? :D

16. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

The things we learn on MAP! :)

17. Tika

Tika New Member

lol KE.... youre a nut..

18. teacher

teacher Valued Member

Empire Records Andy! That's a great film. It always makes me cry. I really like feel for the chick who shaves her hair off cos she's all sad like.
    You could get the Croatian spirits and we could auction Knight-E's ass.
    I heard in chat some member saying what he would do if he got ahold of Knight-E's ass and it sounded both funny and educational.

19. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

LOL.

Have you seen a bid to your liking yet Teacher?

20. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

[​IMG] ... how's about an "eye for an eye" so-to-speak???? :D ;)