Athleng Nordic has passed on.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by adouglasmhor, Jan 1, 2009.

1. h-c-michaels

h-c-michaels Valued Member

Rest Peacefully Nordic

2. dragon71

dragon71 New Member

Sorry to hear the news. Please pass on my prayers to his family.

3. Jang Bong

Jang Bong Speak softly....big stick

Very sad news to come back to :(

I read his wisdom and his humour (in fairly equal measure) on a number of topics, but didn't have much direct contact with this gentleman of the forum.

It's interesting that everyone 'connected' with him for various different reasons... it was a couple of years ago that I found that he shared my love of puzzles. As an example of his humour, his love of family, and how far off topic a thread can go, I'll give this link:

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60870&highlight=vinci+puzzle

R.I.P my friend - we never did progress with the puzzles :(

4. Langenschwert

Langenschwert Molon Labe

Nice. :) Let's hope he's getting good tunes in the hereafter. :)

Best regards,

-Mark

5. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

I know I haven't posted (or visited) in awhile, but damn. That's really heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Goes to show, death comes to us all, whether we're ready or not. Surround yourself with a circle of friends and family and live life to the fullest.

6. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

****... It's not often that i'm speachless..

My brother, you will be sorely missed. I feel gutted that you never made it to OZ for some partying and boozing with your aussie brothers Badger and I. Dont' worry my friend, perfect that still for me, and when my time comes, I'll test your skill.

See you soon brother, but not quite yet.

7. rtkd-badger

rtkd-badger Fundimentaly Manipulated

Yeah, we had some good times on here didn't we mate?

Dean, I'll see you on the flip side bro.

8. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Could a Mod make this a sticky in the Off Topic Forum? I'm feeling awful about this atm. What a waste of a great bloke.