Are Wing Chun Systems The Ultimate Ma

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by AgentX, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AgentX

AgentX Banned Banned

After all the systems I have seen wing chun systems seem to be the most effective, most realistic MA...

Many people call WC an ANTISYSTEM.
    An advanced wing chun practitioner is said to easily overcome
    a BOXER with his chi sao "skills", a TKD fighter e.t.c.

WC's stances and moves are also made to provoke the oponnent
    from using WC fighter's strength against him.
    Also WC stances are more covered and less awkard than those of other systems.
    WC also poseces antigrappling moves e.t.c...

DO YOU AGREE WITH ALL THIS??????

SO ARE WING CHUN SYSTEMS THE ULTIMATE MA???
    :confused: :confused:

2. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

NO! :p

3. Adam

Adam New Member

Flamebait. NRSVP!

4. stump

stump Supersub

<<<After all the systems I have seen wing chun systems seem to be the most effective, most realistic MA...>>>

You must not have seen many systems then

If Wing CHun is an antisystem it should consistently beat systems at their own game...and it doesn't

<<<Also WC stances are more covered and less awkard than those of other systems.>>>

so standing flat with your knees together is not an awkward way to stand???

Have you ever tried to antigrapple a decent grappler???

To recap....what Andy said

Disclaimer: all comments my sole opinion, all offense taken at the sole discretion of the reader....no animals were harmed in the posting of this opinion :)

5. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Might be worth making that disclaimer your sig stump :D

6. stump

stump Supersub

when a supermod suggests something you should listen very carefully and respond promptly...... :)

consider it done:)

7. Melanie

Well it obviously isn't 'cos it aint there yet!!

(hahahaha)

8. stump

stump Supersub

look again Ma'am :)

Sorry I wasn't moving fast enough for your supermoderatorship :D

9. AgentX

AgentX Banned Banned

You should not underestimate my experience in MA. :(
    And chill out. :)
    It is known to all that a taekwondoka cannot beat a WC practitioner(exept if the taekwondoka is far more experienced)or a grappler cannot be affective if he gets stroke
    in his esophagus...
    So... STUMP have you fought a real WC fighter?
    How can you deny that WC is an antisystem since it can neutralize the kicks of a taekwondoka ,and its strikes cannot be
    used by a aikidoka to tern them back to him.

If you want to convince me otherwise you better give me a better
    reason than telling me that :
    "If Wing CHun is an antisystem it should consistently beat systems at their own game...and it doesn't"
    antisystem means it can "STOP" essential "characteristics"
    of the other MA,like I said for TKD and Aikido.

No offence for what I say.OK? :)

Chill out this is just a "conversation"... ;)

what do you think man???

10. Adam

Adam New Member

Let me convey to you what it sounds like to have the entire MA world laugh their ass off at such uneducated statements like the one above.
    it sounds like BWAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!

TKD and Aikdido are ALL other arts? You really, REALLY need to seek out some other schools to see if your antigrappling will still work. Do some more research on your own.

11. Andy Murray

How long you been doing WC AgentX?

What age are you?

No offence, they're just questions.

12. Andy Murray

Could I also point out that this is the 'Kung Fu' section of the forum, and not a free for all 'dive in'.

Those interested in Kung Fu will have seen AgentX's questions on Wing Chun before, and be in a better position to comment!

13. Melanie

Hiya Agent X

How can we judge your experience in MA when you haven't told us?

Your illustration as follows:

"It is known to all that a taekwondoka cannot beat a WC practitioner (exept if the taekwondoka is far more experienced)"

It is known to who? I didn't know it. Who else does and can you provide a list of names or organisations or websites that make this claim also?

This already shows there are some circumstances where a WC practitioner may not be able to beat a taekwondo practitioner. Wouldn't it be fair to say that may be other ocassions also?

For all I know you could have trained in Wing Chun for 20 years but never, ever done any other training in any other art. Please explain how you reached this conclusion and back it up with any confirmed evidence you may have. I don't mean to be cheeky or rude - its just we always have at least 3 threads going at a time where people are claiming that they do the best art and never, ever explain why - in their opinion - it is better.

Thank you :)

14. AgentX

AgentX Banned Banned

I WON'T TO DISCUSS WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU ADAM ,YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CULTURE TO DISCUSS WITH KINDNESS.
    YOU DISCRACE THE YOUR MASTERS AND YOUR ART THE WAY YOU SPEAK.AND DON'T BOTHER TO ANSWER TO THAT BECAUSE I WILL
    IGNORE YOU.

Muray I am old enough to know how death looks like. :)
    I am 21.
    But I practice MA for years.

15. Melanie

What about my questions AgentX?

(People wonder why I feel ignored - sheesh!)

Please do not ever "SHOUT" on the forum again. If you cannot behave appropriately on this forum you can leave. Please explain calmly and clearly your responses and do not let other people wind you up - you just show your immaturity by letting it happen.

Just to make it clear to you. I am the SuperModerator on this forum and I expect better from someone who makes such high claims on their skills and experience.

16. AgentX

AgentX Banned Banned

Melanie if you see some WC videos you will understand our methods .
    I don't SAY that WC is best for ALL of us.
    But for me it is...
    I don't want to say that other MA are not good. I respect them all.
    I am just telling you the reasons why I bellieve what I say.
    As you can see Melanie I am polite you will find this out if you see my other posts. ;)

:) :) :)

17. Melanie

Thats better AgentX.

I have seen and taken part in WC before myself so I have a little knowledge.

Just remember everyone is entitled to their own opinion

18. AgentX

AgentX Banned Banned

I never said I was the best fighter and I shout because I felt he was trying to embarase me. It was not exactly a shout I wanted this to be surely seen .I also believe that we should all be kind.
    No like that guy.
    I hope you understand... :(

19. AgentX

AgentX Banned Banned

An administrator cannot always see everything BAD to place an
    order...

20. Andy Murray

The names Andy.
    Murray has 2 'R's in it.

You might remember me, because it was me who was answering all your questions on the 'Wing Chun Kung Fu' thread.

Yes, I'm the one who does Wing Chun, and was practicing CMA when you were 3 years old. That's one reason I asked your age.

You actually posed something of a challenge by posting this thread. I thought 'how do I avoid this thread going up in flames and AgentX with it?'

So I gave the Topic it's best answer, the big fat NO at the start, being ever so careful to put the Smiley on top.

Unfortunately, members didn't see the 'Moderator at Work' sign on the door, and barged in anyway, despite this being the Kung Fu section of the forum and not general discussion.

A special mention must go to Adam and Stump for their tact and diplomacy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.