Anybody Willing to Start a Compition in Kolkata?

Discussion in 'Competitors Corner' started by Arun Kumar Saha, Jul 6, 2018.

1. I Would love to host a Competition if anybody is willing to contest in my Region Kolkata.
    Let Me Know by Commenting.

2. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

I am not in that region, but I imagine people would like to know what sort of competition, what ruleset do you use for the events?

3. Thanks, I will update once the date is fixed in my end, the location in Kolkata Maidan (Opposite Maidan Metro Main Gate)
    All Styles allowed, Will upload other information as an image (scan copy of the application) once we finalize the date.

4. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

You asked for people to take part in your contest, yet don't know the ruleset.

You are on the opposite side of the world and unlikely to get people signing up without a load more information.

axelb likes this.
  5. Simon

6. Dear, Administrator

Please delete this page, I had no idea that asking people to attend a free competition could have offended someone. Have already said that schedule can't be fixed before the govt approval.

7. Simon

No-one is offended.

I've not had a single complaint about the thread.

8. Simon

I'm interested in the styles.

In this video the title is Karate classes in Kolkata, yet you are wearing clothing that says Ch'uan Fa.

9. To All Members
    Thanks for All your Comments, really enjoyed the bashing of Myself. My skills are mine and am ready for a challenge if someone throws at me to but am certainly not here to spend my days trying to become a keyword warrior. I have spent my life with martial arts and have the same intention to carry it forward too, I joined the forum to learn something and I see people are so busy judging me than focusing on themselves. If I don't have the skillset then it will face the consequences so you should not be worried about what where when etc. In case if you think you are an actual fighter then you could have asked politely for a match instead you get busy pointing fingers at me and my qualifications. Look I am old enough to see it all. I wish all of you luck and Please bash me more to feel satisfied. Last thing I am not here for marketing myself, money etc. I teach self-defense to poor girls for free and the number is pretty big. A line from my website also says this,"No child deserves this, we will train your child for free even it costs us money" Surely asking for proof here. Pointing Fingures or judgeing anyone is easy doing the actual work is not. Yet before i leave I wish luck to everyone and their career and i am sorry for my "Failed/Fake career". Hope this post makes all of you happy! Good Bye.

10. Simon

This stinks of someone who can't back up their claims.

Who is Mr B. Roy, where can we check your fight record and so on?

What about my question regarding an association with a school that had a death?

If I wasn't linked to that I'd want the world to know.

You can throw your hissy fit is you wish, but diversionary tactics won't work here.

You can teach the worlds worst self defence, but teaching it to kids doesn't justify it.

Having trained a lifetime doesn't justify it either.

You are not being bashed, just asked to clear up a few questions and your inability to do so speaks volumes.

We as a forum are worldwide and I feel we have a duty of care to check the content here.

axelb, Dead_pool and Hannibal like this.
  11. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

^this^

The “wounded martyr” card is yet another red flag for the fraudsters in MA...next we will have an internet challenge and it’s “bingo “

axelb and Dead_pool like this.

12. So you think everybody who has skills in Kung Fu or any other martial arts should be found or even be at least popular on the web?
    I am not here to show you that I am the greatest martial artist on earth, that is what you are trying to do for yourself.
    "Where can we check your fight record" are you giving me a Job or what? If you are really want to check my skills then do what real fighters do.
    "clear up a few questions" no you aren't looking for clarifications because you are attacking me for something that I have said on my website.
    The way you speak it shows a lot of things about you. And lastly saying a lot of things from a far off place is easy, having a real fight is not.
    I have got nothing to prove no-body but if you are someone really wants to judge me sure challenge me on a fight. It's your forum and you have every right to administrate it but attacking somebody for his opinions is what child's do, real admins don't. Now before you start typing again "If I am Fake go ahead prove it to the world by attacking me on real life, make a video, share it everywhere "
    If you can't then stop it here!

13. Hannibal

BINGO!!!!!!

Dan Bian likes this.
  14. Another One Who don't evan have a Pro PIC :rolleyes:

15. Hannibal

Maybe not but I am incredibly easy to find online and can tell you every single teacher I have and who taught them

You cannot even name your lineage - so yeah you are a fraud and a fake

Every word you put out further underlies what a charlatan you are

16. Thanks, Anything else???

17. Hannibal

Verily...thrice doth I declare shenanigans

Dan Bian likes this.
  18. Thanks, Anything else???

19. Hannibal

A quartet of same!

Also BINGO!