Another 'Ninja' patrols the streets.

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by SpikeD, Aug 27, 2011.

1. mattt

mattt Valued Member

Thanks - I'll do that.

Though I hope nobody takes anyone too seriously in this subforum... :)

2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

That's us lot screwed then*. :rolleyes:

*Joke.:bang:

3. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

With the attitude of some people round here, it can be difficult to distinguish between humour and someone being an idiot ;)! Smilies are the way to go! :D

4. Tsukaneru

Tsukaneru Valued Member

When I first saw his website he claimed to have a Japanese ninja master of many years (about 17 years!) and that Tengujutsu was his own invention and interpretation of all he knew. He also claimed affiliation with the BJK. Then the story changed, he claimed to have learned Tengujutsu from some uncomfortable looking guy in one of his pictures. Funnily enough the Tengujutsu instructor doesn't wear the theatrical costume. Guess he was undercover.

Anyway, now it seems he has reduced the information and makes it sound like just a few friends playing around, although he still claims the mysterious Tengujutsu master of 2 years with the photo.

As long as they don't hurt anyone or commit fraud I honestly only worry for his poor family.

5. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

Look at the harness buckles on the left. The O for 'OMG I haven't done it up properly, I'm going to die' as opposed to the C for 'Cool, I know how to buckle a harness, I'm going to live'. :rolleyes:

6. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Go out and stalk him. Nothing wrong with a mind mess on camera. A ninja stalking a ninja. If we get another ninja stalking you two could it be classed as an algorithm style of stalking?

(And yes I do put in the shift 8 option in :cool:).

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
  7. Sylvain

Sylvain Valued Member

What if the first one sees the last one, and decides to stalk him? they might end up going in circles.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
  8. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

BEST RESPONSE EVER!!!

9. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Then it would be a algorithm ouroboros paradox.

10. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Just a gentle mod reminder about profanity and masked profanity - don't use them or your post will be deleted.

11. Sylvain

Sylvain Valued Member

Ninja is such a weird species :eek:

12. hatsie

hatsie Active Member Supporter

And looks like they could only buy one pair of knee pads with this weeks pocket money, so being good chums their sharing

13. Metal_Kitty

Metal_Kitty Valued Member

If he cares that much about fighting crime then he would joined the police force. But I bet he didn't because the uniforms aren't as cool, and he doesn't get to carry around a foam sword. And honestly....what has a nicer ring to it? "I'm a policeman" or "I'm a NINJAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"

14. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

"I am a ninja" and the criminals go lol and best the snot out of him.

"I am a policeman" criminals think "damn, best start running".

Which one do you not shout out saying who you are?

15. Tsukaneru

Tsukaneru Valued Member

It's really kind of an interesting fantasy. I mean in his world:

Ninjers just run around in black at night being ninjerish. If they happen to come across a crime they may intervene, the main advantage here being that a criminal would not expect someone else running around in the dark. But really ninjers aren't crime fighters because that is not their primary aim. Apparently they don't have an aim, apart from getting better at being aimless.

Ninjers apparently don't have jobs, education, family and other commitments to concern themselves about. They just get together with their mates and play dress up in the woods.

Again, I would rather people do that in their spare time than loiter around, vandalizing property, getting involved in looting and beating people up. Better a Ninjer than a Chav.

16. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Another new sig for Dr. Lecter!!!!

17. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

18. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Last time i saw a gob like his missus's it was attacking a boat.
    [​IMG]

19. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

20. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Hey, don't underestimate the crime fighting power of a great white shark. Villians all over the sea learned the hard way with this guy and his band mates:

[​IMG]

Add a ninja to the mix and you'd have, uhm, something to deal with.

:hat: