Announcement Section

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by stephenk, Jan 3, 2007.

1. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

Hello,

I've posted a Seminar announcement in the appropriate section about a week or two ago and it still does not appear.

Did I do something incorrect?

Thanks!

2. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

These things need approval from an admin.... I'm sure one will have a free moment shortly to look at it for you.

3. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

Thanks!

4. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I posted a couple myself.

I've pm'd the administrators ;)

5. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

You'll find Admin a bunch of slackers these days KC... ;) :D

6. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

They should be through now :)

7. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

My Bujinkan seminar announcement is not appearing. I just re-submitted it.

Thanks!

8. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I don't believe he was referring to the posts ;)

9. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

:confused:

10. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

Little help?

11. Sgt_Major

criticising the staff who are trying to help you, and providing you with a privelege is not the smartest way to get things sorted.

12. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

I certainly don't mean to do that. This was my humorous attempt at understanding the situation. I think you'll find all my public and private messages on the subject to be polite and understanding of the fact that people are busy and catering to me is not their job.

But, as this particular thead his taken a bit of a 'jokey' path, I thought I would as well.

Where I'm from (this is probably the problem) if I kick a ball out of the park I may ask a passing stranger to kick it back to me with a 'Little help?' and a smile.

I did forget the smile, sorry. :)

13. Sgt_Major

I understand Stephen, but as we are all heavily overworked, and under a bit of stress here, it's easy to be offended by things we wouldnt normally be.

My comments were not directed specifically at you, but more the thread in general.

14. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

Thanks guys for posting that.

Also I apologize for the triple post - I screwed it up and posted it a few times because I thought it was 'lost in the void'.

Thanks again!