Aikido seminar in Edinburgh

Discussion in 'Aikido' started by aikiscotsman, Feb 11, 2004.

1. aikiscotsman

aikiscotsman Banned Banned

There will be a2 day seminar at Craiglockart Sports center in Edinburgh on Feb 21/22nd 2004 . The teacher will be Patrick Cassidy 5th dan Iwama ryu. Patrick spent 8 years living in Iwama the home town of Aikido. His approach to teaching is definatly not what you would expect from along term Iwama deshi but he is stil very solid but so fluid. any enquireys plaes contact Angus onm 07949110129 this course is open to all aikidoka who have insurance and have weapons for buki waza.

2. DexterTCN

DexterTCN New Member

How much?

What times? :)

3. aikiscotsman

£35 for both days, or £20 per day, times= 11-5

4. DexterTCN

DexterTCN New Member

Ah well...looks like I am now moving house this weekend so I won't be there.

5. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

I'm assuming this course is open to anybody?

6. aikiscotsman

Yes, the course is open to all Aikidoka who have insurance, and weapons. It would also be an advantage if you have a basic understanding of suburi. You may practice a different kind of weapons work than Aikiken and Aikijo as tohei did have a very different system, but that should not matter to much. Please feel free to come along it will be great to see some new faces

7. aikiscotsman

The address is Craiglockart sports center, colinton rd, Edinburgh(opp merc showroom). class starts at 11:00 on both days now. try to be there for 10:30 to register and change. Ask for Stefen or Angus when you arrive.

8. Tintin

Tintin Cats: All your base...

Sorry guys, I'd been planning to come along, but something has come up so it looks like I'll have to miss it again. Enjoy the course, and I'll hopefully catch up with you soon, (maybe organize this joint course we've talked about on and off for a couple of years now)