Advertising for an instructor

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by Alan Cregeen, Mar 26, 2018.

  1. Alan Cregeen

    Alan Cregeen New Member


    Our club needs a Shotokan Karate 1st or 2nd Dan instructor to take on out childrens classes.

    Which section whould i be able to put an advert into?

    Cheers in advance
    Alan Cregeen
  2. aaradia

    aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

    Mod Note: Greetings and welcome to MAP. Our policy would be that you contact (PM) our administrator/ list owners for our advertising rates. That would be Mitch or Simon.

    The reason is that MAP is a not for profit endeavor. It is run by volunteers and revenue's generated are used to help cover the costs of keeping MAP running. If one wants to use MAP for the benefit of another endeavor, be it a Youtube channel, a seminar, a school, etc. , we would like the person using it in such a way help keep MAP up and running. :)

    If you are still interested in posting an advert, PM Mitch or Simon.
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018

Share This Page