Adidas website.

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by tkderf, Nov 12, 2003.

1. tkderf

tkderf New Member

Adidas is one of the best Taekwondo equipment maker in my opinion, although it's impossible to find anything regarding TKD equipement on their website. It's pretty hard to find adidas tkd material around here and every on-line store i went did'nt give me a good impression of reliability... does anyone know who is a good distributor of Adidas material online?

This also goes for Nike, i know they started to make black belts and nice dobuk, but i can't find anything 'official' on it, i tend not to trust 'joe-blow-reseller' on the web and i would like to find some 'official and approved' distributor on the web... Located in US or Canada would be even better...

anyone have an idea?

2. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I buy most of my martial art equipment from KarateDepot

They are located in NY area and shipping is always just 2.95.

I have had no complaints in the years I have been purchasing from them. Nice people and great discounts!

Do a search for "Adidas" on their site and uniforms, shoes, gear, etc. etc. will pop up....

They are having a sale on Adidas uniforms too!

3. labeledas

labeledas Valued Member

i find people don't realize how big tkd is i mean it is an olympic sport, for example i come from a small town where not much goes on, but one of the juniors i train with went to fight in the pan am games in Brazil this past october won bronze and they gave him a dinky little article, yet high school football gets a 3 page spread.

4. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

True labeledas,

many do train in TKD for the Olympics & serious competition which is why Adidas was one of their largest advertisers ....Adidas TKD commercial
    ... but a large percentage do not.

But what does that have to do with finding a "'official and approved' distributor on the web"???????

5. labeledas

labeledas Valued Member

sorry i guess that was a little off topic