add on

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by cbraves85, Nov 2, 2004.

1. cbraves85

cbraves85 Valued Member

What is a better add on system to kenpo, either judo or tkd

2. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Er... do you want to kick more or throw more?

3. Adam

Adam New Member

Judo, hands down.

4. Taeho

Taeho New Member

TKD feet up! :love:

5. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Combat Hapkido (www.ichf.com) is a pretty good "add-on" system and covers just about anything you'd like.

6. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I think if you're choosing between two such radically different possibilities, you need to give some thought to why you're looking for add ons. If you had a specific need in mind, you'd probably have no trouble determining which of those two suits your needs. And if you don't, perhaps now's not the time to add something. Just a thought.

Stuart

7. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Personally, I'd go with Judo.

Reasons being (IMO) its different enough from nearly any TMA you'll do to compliement it well. Its also tremendous fun...

8. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Fun? You said fun? Whoa now, hold on there missy. You can’t seriously be advocating doing something because it’s fun. Come on now, taking up a particular martial art because you actually like that martial art is preposterous! My goodness, what is this world coming to?

------

Oh, and, what Ap Oweyn said: Do you want to kick more or throw more? Both are good.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2004