Adam Hsu?

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by Bronze Statue, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Bronze Statue

Bronze Statue Valued Member

Does anyone here know about this person, particularly about his taijiquanfa?

2. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Chen TC,has two different first forms.One is from one of the two common Chen forms,one is from a branch of Chen known as Thunder Style.His Cannon Fist is a combo of both the preceding.His teacher did that.Don't know what his entire TC curriculum is.He used to teach just basics for the first 3 months,tho'.

Don't know what all he teaches now,he used to teach Chang Ch'uan,Yin's PK,I think 8-Step Mantis, and Ba Chi.

Researches CMA history.Had column in one of the mags,wrote articles on various subjects.

3. Bronze Statue

Bronze Statue Valued Member

Thanks for your explanations on that. Is he and is his taijiquan etc. legitimate?

Do you know anything about the quality or validity of the media he has for sale?

4. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Can't say on anything he's selling,but yeah,he's legit.

5. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

Adam Hsu is a very respected kung fu master and teacher. I'm not a huge fan of learning from media but his authentic kung fu usage video was one of the better tapes I've ever seen. I saw one of his Ba gua tapes as well and it was pretty good.

6. wujibu

wujibu Valued Member

He's very good at baji from what I hear. :)

7. Taiwandeutscher

Taiwandeutscher Valued Member

....and all the rest of his styles seems heavily influenced by his Baji, that's what I heared and saw on his DVDs.

8. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant