actually i am gone

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by gt3, Aug 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gt3

gt3 Member

I went on the MMA forum after watching a UFC match to ask a simple question, the question was replied with terrible answers and then statements *by* MMA guys that made MMA seem not so nice. So i replied with 'oh so that's what MMA is? ok' and then i got more replies "So now you're just here to bash MMA, you troll!' even though i said up front i knew nothing much about MMA and just had a simple question. Anyway everyone on the forum started making personal character attacks because of this and started asking me to clarify my points so i did. they decided to not let go of this myth that i was just there to bash mma, which if you go back and read the whole thing in order you'll see just isn't the case. THEN it was requested that i leave the forum so i said i would. So guess what happens then? I get berated as being a quitter, a passifist, a troll and a cry baby and all this silly stuff. I made many many valid points and they all went to waste for immature insults as replies. Then once i was gone for literally 12 hours after people kept insulting me even though they knew i was gone and wouldn't be replying, even a site admin was in on it.

Then this admin shows in true taste how people don't actually read everything and have the whole picture of what's going on because he read PART of my posts where i said i would be leaving the forum and for some reason figured i said i'm leaving this entire site. So he closed down my thread on the philosophy forum, a forum where i've had tons of posts, whereas on the MMA forum i've only started one thread (the most popular thread on the MMA forum in a long time too, which i find interesting since everyone there said it was useless and just a troll, which i guess it was but only because THEY made it into such)

So since the admin said i was leaving this forum too, even though i never said, people thought i was gone and talking bad about me so i figure screw it. ONE guy on here had a serious problem with me because the first post of mine he read i wasn't being very clear, so i did my best to explain what i meant and in every other post i've made i've wrote very long posts doing my best to explain, used any analogy i could come up with, pointed to tons of books, quotes, poems and so on and yet he still insists that i'm always just vague about everything i say, which couldn't be further from the truth. No one else seems to be getting what i'm saying much either so i figure i'm just wasting my time with you guys on this site because i really couldn't do any more than i have to get my points across and they just get unread or misinterpreted (which sure is partly my communication fault) but still i've done everything i could to get it across.

I'm gonna google around and try to find a forum where people are less stubborn and are more into sharing than debating.

Now, as in the MMA forum when i left this would be the part where everyone throws everything i just said in the trash and insults my character and talks about how i was just a troll the whole time and made up stories

Last edited: Aug 9, 2005
  2. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

What did you hope to gain from this outburst?

3. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

You don't read that well either. I'm not a he. I think everyone and their mother on this site knows that.

If anyone's wondering what this is all about:

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showpost.php?p=590504&postcount=88
    http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showpost.php?p=590514&postcount=91

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Someone to pick his toys back up and put them in his pram maybe? He won't be back either.

4. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Probably hoping for everyone to go "Ohhh no, we didn't mean it that way, it's just that us sporting non-martial artists and/ or thugs get hit in the head too much. We're sorry"

5. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Either that or he'll keep checking in and start trash-talking MAP somewhere else.

6. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Sarah? Your a guy? And all this time I thought otherwise! :D

7. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Please, just make sure you don't sign up to a boxing forum, telling them that boxing makes the world a worser place and that they're thugs for liking the sport.

I guarantee you'll get the same treatment there as you did here.

8. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

yeah, most definately so. you still failed to adequately explain REASONS for any of your opinions.

if you are gonna leave, just do it, this is atleast the 3rd time you've said you where leaving, just do, it. your conduct while here was less than outstanding, but then again, who am I to talk about site conduct!

9. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

ok, so can this get locked now?

10. ThaiBxr

ThaiBxr Banned Banned

waaaaaaaaaaaaa... wa wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

11. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Just the MMA forum? Why? If that's your attitude, I can't exactly see you becoming an asset to the world of martial arts in general. Karateka and genuine kung fu practitioners don't appreciate the kind of sentiments you've been expressing either.

12. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

Do you want me to give you the web site for the...

....Central Union church cult ? http://www.centralunionchurch.org/ Here you go, now go there and join those other self-centred preachers ! Small advice, if you are on a website concerning MA's you 1)better have a real interest in it 2)be honest enough about background and 3)be prepared to accept that not everyone has your point-of-view and that we all won't just agree to you because your handle is gt3. Like I said, you want to preach join the Central Union church.

Christian

13. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

BWAHAHAHAAHA!!! punisher that just made my day!!!!

14. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Ok, all together now....

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.