a NEW tkd vs MT vid :D

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Ikken Hisatsu, Feb 2, 2006.

1. MarioBro

MarioBro Banned Banned

SlipTheBlabla

Yes, yes. I already know that you are of the opinion that all you have to do is say something and it is true and has some kind of magical effect.

Yep, because you said I embarrassed myself I know feel embarrassed. Now that you said I made lame comments that made no sense, now that is true. Now that you said that I have been found a fool, that is now true too. You are a god in your own mind. I am certain all are in awe of you and your ability to spew forth any vile you feel and it will be so because you said it.

Either way, I really do not care. I know you enjoy the silly, unintelligent, attempts at sarcasm you throw around, but I know that it all stems from internal feelings of inadequacy, so I forgive you.

And as a closing, TKD rocks...is the shizzit and it (and any other MA) will definitely always have much more character than you will ever know.

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

LOL!:D

Mario Bro

Nice way to dodge there Mario Bro.
    But not nice enough - you got PWND! by your own trollish behavior.
    You're on about unintelligent and immature but it was you who came charging in with no clue because you hadn't read the thread - so of course you don't care now - why would you - you've looked like a complete jackass from the word go.
    No surprise there. So slink on back from whence you came...
    no one really is interested to hear your lame excuses.

See ya next time your panties are in a knot. :p

Last edited: Feb 4, 2006
  3. Skrom

Skrom Banned Banned

the fact that you're 38 makes this strangely humorous :p

4. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

Reading that gave me a fit of giggles

5. MarioBro

MarioBro Banned Banned

Another series of quick comments born of your own delightful delusions of grandeur. I see you are an expert of nothing more than spewing out comments void of fact but just hoping that if you say it, it will be true.

You say things constantly for no reason than to please yourself, but thats ok...I imagine you to be well practiced in the art of pleasing yourself.

6. Timmy Boy

Timmy Boy Man on a Mission

This is one point I actually agree with. Every time a TMA guy beats someone from one of the more established styles people assume it's a fix. I personally think that the TKD guys who do win these things come from a minority of practitioners who train for full contact. However, you do have to ask yourself - how many TKD dojangs train full contact in comparison to muay thai gyms? To me this does make the style vs style comparison relevant.

7. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Mario what's the deal with fantasizing about me?
    Sounds like perhaps you have some real issues - but I don't think it's anything any of use here at MAP want to help you with. See a therapist... see someone - you should be ashamed of yourself. :p

Aside from your wacked out fantasies about me - you have certainly dodged quite a bit in this thread... especially since you PWNED! yourself by spouting off when you clearly didn't udnerstand what was even being discussed... funny that you come into the thread and the whole gist of it is to tell me you spend your time imagining me doing things to myself - err that is after makig a complete fool of yourself... :D

Last edited: Feb 7, 2006