A must read for Yang Stylers

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by Syd, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Syd

Syd 1/2 Dan in Origami

2. Shade

Shade New Member

Wow. I'm still very new to all this and was unaware of the site....thanks for posting this Syd :)

Loads of interesting stuff on there.

3. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

Great site Syd!

4. KevinS

KevinS New Member

I practice (well occaisionally, if my western life doesn't get too hectic) Jang Jian-hou's medium frame system and was very interested in this book. I spoke with Jarek - its his website - and unfortunately its only in Mandarin. This branch of the medium frame system comes from one of YJH's imperial guard students.

If everyone sent in email to Jarek, he may consider translating it into English.

KevinS

5. Syd

Syd 1/2 Dan in Origami

Yes, sounds like a petition should be collected! I'd definately be into that if others would care to add their names to a list and send a request to Jarek...

6. Shade

Shade New Member

Hey im down with that :)

I may be new to all of this but love reading about everything related to the internal arts.

7. moondog

moondog ch'en fake wannabe

i'm in.. just tell me where to sign

8. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

yup those small changes in taiji can make ur taiji look so very different... if anyone's intrested go to www.emptyflower.com
    there r some very good books n articles listed on that site for reference to neijia arts... worth spending ur time n efforts...
    -TkdWarrior-

9. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

try out articles by Jim Deeves if i remember his name right... :D
    -TkdWarrior-