a month away from home

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by raaeoh, May 30, 2014.

1. raaeoh

raaeoh never tell me the odds

I just found out that I am going to escanaba Mi for a month. Does any one know of a good gym in that area? style is not really all that important since my style is extremely eclectic to begin with.

If I cannot find a gym to train at any Ideas for hotel training? will be doing my runs and kata for sure. I dont think I will have access to a heavy bag :cry: I will take my bands, and 1 kettle bell .

2. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Take the hiatus and elax

3. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I read the title of the thread and expected a moving tale about the adventures of a small winged insect.

Frankly, sir, you have disappointed me.

[Mod edit: I know! :D I fixed it, though.]

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
  4. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Place your hands on two chairs and your feet on the bed, and do dips.

Elevate your feet on the bed and do push-ups.

Fold a towel and slide it under the bathroom door, and do pull-ups by holding the top of the door.

Find any floor space in your room big enough to do rope jumps without hitting anything.

Hindu squats, which you can do anywhere.

5. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Hotel not have a gym?

If they do, crack on with the weights?

Or go exploring?

6. YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho Valued Member

- Stand on a street corner.
    - Hold up a sign that said, "Willing to take beating for money".

When someone pay you $20 and you allow him to beat you up for 10 minutes, you can take that opportunity to train your defense skill besides to make some extra money on the side.

7. raaeoh

raaeoh never tell me the odds

martial man this is a business trip. No relaxation for me.
    no gym Mushroom. I already looked into it. I like the sign Idea, you know who. lol