A few questions about Ninjitsu

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Jjf88, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Marauder

Marauder Valued Member

No, it's your opinion.

That's your opinion as well.

Consequences from an internet forum? That's something I am going to lose sleep over.

It's not about winning or losing. It's just a bit of fun. I have to say though it is a bit rich coming from someone that has made a grand total of 2 posts. Maybe you should actually start contributing something instead of sitting on the sidelines commenting.

2. Kagete

Kagete Banned Banned

Someone tell me why Marauder isn't banned yet?

3. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

I think it is better if you call it a day. you have been proven wrong many times in this thread and you are inaccurate in every post you have made. This comes under the term of "Trolling".

It would be better for all of us if you stopped posting within this thread and let it die out. All you are doing now is perpetuating your idea of that you are right while facing the the people who know and have more respect than you will get for this thread. You could have ended your posting count 3 pages back but you have continued unabated to place claims against a member that was unfounded. As you have said, you only know what the acronym is form one area, but you do not back down until it gets too much and moderators have to get involved.

So please stop and let this thread die. It has served it's purpose and no longer needs to continue. So let it go and let the sub forum get back to it's usual place of fun and comments.

4. Shibari

Shibari New Member

"No, it's your opinion.

That's your opinion as well."

Actually it's an opinion based on evidence. You've been pwned at every stage, highlighting your lack of knowledge, understanding and basic critical thought processes that would enable you to make any meaningful contribution to this forum.

And that's not just my opinion, it's the opinion of lots of people here.

Oh and I only have a low post count because I only just joined :cool:

5. Terrior

Terrior Valued Member

Probably because hes not in the Bujinkan.

If the mods wont lock this thread or ban him why doesnt everyone do something that is in their control and ignore this tool?

6. Marauder

Marauder Valued Member

Yes, if you guys are offended so much, why do you guys keep responding?

7. Marauder

Marauder Valued Member

So just why are you keeping this going by responding then?

8. Hissatsu

Hissatsu End of the Road: Moved On

Oh - that is because:

MAP's core purpose is and always will to bring people together for the friendly and open interchange of information on Martial Arts.

By Friendly and Open interchange - I think Saz meant that you can come into this forum and make statement after statement that is wrong / false - and continue to post here... unrestricted. This is called friendly and open interchange.

Furthermore:

"Non-Ninjutsu Practitioners - If you want to come in here and post, you are entitled to do that and we have no plans to restrict access to this section; however you need to conduct yourself in a respectful manner. Flaming, harassment and derogatory behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in the moderators stepping in. You should remember that although you are entitled to be in this section, you are in the Ninjutsu section and may read things that do not fit with your personal view on Martial Arts. That does not give you the right to openly bash them or make off topic derailments of threads."

And so far - Marauder has been very respectful. No derogatory behaviour. And he hasn't just bashed us, right?

:bang:

Hmmmm.... so - yeah - good point. Since he is clearly a valued member --- ehrm.... yeah. Why is he still here?

-Daniel

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  9. Marauder

Marauder Valued Member

Don't you realise that the more you (and everyone else) respond the more fuel you add to the fire and this will keep going on. If you want it to stop then don't respond, it's quite simple really.

I think the mods should close this thread.

10. Hissatsu

Hissatsu End of the Road: Moved On

You don't seem to understand.

I don't want this to stop.

I don't get rid of insects by ignoring them. I hope this keeps up for another 5 pages until someone figures out you are an insect to this forum. So far you have added ZERO to this sub-forum in useful information (how much useful information - oh yeah, ZERO).

If it takes 5 pages to have you removed... then so be it.

Oh - as an alternative solution - you could just go away.

Just a thought.

-Daniel

11. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Well the horse is not moving. Even though I have been at it with the bull whip now all evening.

12. Marnet

Marnet Banned Banned

13. garth

garth Valued Member

Marauder posted

I said this a few pages back

Garth