A dog named Kido

Discussion in 'Aikido' started by Rebel Wado, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Rebel Wado

Rebel Wado Valued Member

This story is for the aiki dogs...

I once had a dog named Kido. He was a very friendly dog and always came out to meet people. He would bark and jump in the air... I told the visitors that was just Kido saying hello. So they would answer back, "hi Kido."

It would be the mailman, the neighbors, friends, family, everyday all day long it was "hi Kido."

Then one day Kido pooped on the floor. I got angry and put him outside. He dug himself a tunnel and ran off. He was lost. I went searching for him. I found paw prints matching his and some poop on the ground. The property owner said, "is that your dog that left that on the ground?" I answered, "Aye, Kido." It was hard work looking for my lost dog and picking up all the poop. Everyone asked if that was my dog they saw and I would answer... All the days long it was, "Aye, Kido."

I thought I had lost him for good, I went home, dragging my feet. There was Kido waiting for me. He jumped in the air, I said, "Hi Kido." He then went outside and pooped. I said, "Hai Kido!"

2. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

3. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

what's the moral to the story?

forget all the poop and say hi to Kido?

4. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

Whatever your smoking mate...i want some

5. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

:D This guy says to a Scotsman "If I make fun of your art will you kick my ass"
    The Scotsman answerd AYE kiddo!! :D :D

regards koyo.

6. Zentenk

Zentenk Valued Member

I think the story is aikido is a bunch of poop that is spread across the land.

7. Rebel Wado

Rebel Wado Valued Member

ROFL :rolleyes:

That's a good one. Not what I meant, but still a good one.

We have a winner. :love:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  8. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

:confused: sorry I must have missed something while rolling my eyes :confused: Why did koyo win :confused:

9. Rebel Wado

Rebel Wado Valued Member

Because I said so :p Besides he found yet another pun. And we all know on the evolutionary scale of corn, that puns are at the very bottom of the list. ;)

Said with a strong German accent, we can say, "Ve hav eh veener." So really koyo didn't win anything, I just said we have a weiner. :eek: I was only inviting koyo over for a BBQ. Something must have been lost in the translation.

Kind of like swinging a dead cat around as a weapon, people start smelling it and saying, "cat rot hey?" And there you have another martial art.

Trust me aikiwolfie, don't lower yourself to the level of puns :eek:

But seriously, I hope the original story I posted has some good meaning to folks.

Edit: Aikiwolfie wins the "FIRST" award for posting first comment... happy now :D

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  10. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Stay off the crack rebel.

The Bear.

11. Rebel Wado

Rebel Wado Valued Member

Staying up late and then getting up at the crack of dawn does not mix well. That's the only crack I'm on. :bang:

12. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

so why does the dog poop so much? :confused:

13. Hiroji

because it ate rebel Wados bag full of skunk so he gave it some laxatives to get it out ;)

14. Rebel Wado

Rebel Wado Valued Member

He was leaving a trail for me to follow. Anyone would follow a trail of money, but it takes the dog's owner to follow and pick up a trail of poop.

So I followed this trail of poop thinking I would find the lost dog, but instead what I found was acceptance and a test of my character. It was the journey that did this, not the prize at the end.

At least that is one message from the story. You can of course interpret the meaning of "poop" as many things.

15. Rebel Wado

Rebel Wado Valued Member

did not ;)

16. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

gotcha now, :)

17. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

WTF is everyone on and why didn't I get some?

The Bear.

18. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

cause polar bears are just mean

19. Hiroji

I didnt get any...and i asked first. I think its because kido the dog ate it.

20. Rebel Wado

Rebel Wado Valued Member

The truth is that I did not bring enough for everybody. I should have planned ahead better... sorry. :cry: