2009 K1 world max!

Discussion in 'Kickboxing' started by UNarmed, Jul 17, 2009.

1. UNarmed

UNarmed Valued Member

I absolutely love K1, i havnt seen any posts discussing this event so i thought i would start one. Im systematical watching all the final 8 fights and darn those guys are impressive. The Arthur Kysshenko v.s Andy Souwer fight was pretty darn epic, both guys fighting their hearts out ... i honestly couldnt pick my favorite fighter. P.s am i the only person that enjoys buakow por pramuk's ring entry song, i don't have a clue what they are saying but they say it with style.

2. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

moved to MMA ;)

3. UNarmed

UNarmed Valued Member

Well that completely killed it =/

4. Flinty

Flinty aspiring nak muay

k1 world max isnt mma...:confused:
    if anything i would put it under kickboxing considering there isnt any ground game...but thats just me...what was it under before?

and i didnt see buakaws entry music but if it is what it always is (carabao's bangrajan) then yeah i like it!

yeah there have been some pretty good fights but i'll always be goin for buakaw, dont know how far he's going to make it this year but he has souwer next right? so hopefully he can pull out a w but it should be a good fight regardless.

5. UNarmed

UNarmed Valued Member

It was under General martial arts discussion ... i figured it was pretty fitting haha. I tried tracking down the name of that song but google just wasnt doing its job so thanks for the info. Im putting my money on Souwer, skilz that kilz!

6. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Souwer is one helluva badass. My fave K1 fighter without a doubt - it's always a war between him and BPP. For the uninitiated here is some footage of Andy Souwer "at the office":

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBPt9SrCPfY"]YouTube - Andy Souwer Highlight[/ame]

7. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Kickboxing or MMA? Arguments for both camps.

8. Mitlov

Mitlov Shiny

I guess it all depends on whether the "mixed" in Mixed Martial Arts refers to the mixing of different martial arts into one competition, or the mixing of different ranges of combat into one ruleset.

9. Moi

More than a couple of ranges at at stand-up

10. callsignfuzzy

callsignfuzzy Is not a number!

Right, I'm sending this over to the KB section. We can just keep playing "Musical Forums" for the next couple of weeks.

11. Moi

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BNWmnHPFvE"]YouTube - Carl Douglas - Kung fu fighting[/ame]

12. callsignfuzzy

callsignfuzzy Is not a number!

Moi, don't make this harder than it already is.